*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049856-Despite-Some-Work-Problems
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1049856 added May 19, 2023 at 11:16pm
Restrictions: None
Despite Some Work Problems
Despite Some Work Problems


Earlier today I had a very good day when it comes to my writing. I got twenty-seven single paragraphs written today. That’s twenty-six numeric scenes and one Establishing Shot. All done in one day, but it wasn’t just within a day. It was a weekday at work aka a Friday. Unfortunately, work is the reason why I didn’t get more single paragraphs written.

There were several problems I had at work earlier today, and they were all the results I got Thursday morning at work. This didn’t affect me too much yesterday because despite the updating I still got twenty single paragraphs written for Part Two of the Movie Introduction to my Water Wars scriptwriting project. it did affect me some today because of what happened to me yesterday.

When I was leaving work yesterday morning, I got scolded for a couple of things that weren’t my fault. Yet I still got blamed for them. Just like my old post in Missouri. Is it starting all over again? It sure does look like it is. Whether it is starting again or not, I didn’t know about the shift changing. So, I wasn’t prepared for it. Apparently, I’m supposed to know these new rules before they happen.

As for the second thing, that is sort of my fault, but not completely. I’m supposed to put a placard up when I go on my rounds so that if anyone does come there, they can call me to be let into there. I was under the impression that I needed need to do that since no one was supposed to be coming in there until after my second round was over. Because of the new shift change that I didn’t know about that impression changed too.

What did I do? I changed when I went on my rounds to accommodate the new shift change. Only it didn’t happen today like it was supposed to happen. the one that came in early yesterday didn't come in until about three hours later today. even the one that did come in came in about the usual time they start doing it. In other words, what I changed didn’t matter. Expect the added hour before I ended my shift.

Luckily, nothing too serious happened that extra hour to cause any problems, but the whole day was a big problem because of what happened Thursday morning. I was bummed out when I got to work because of being blamed for something that wasn’t my fault again. It got worse when he didn’t show up when he was supposed to do it. That’s why I’m kind of surprised of how many single paragraphs I got written today at work.

Tomorrow is Saturday. That means I should be able to get about forty single paragraphs written tomorrow at work. Hopefully, it will be a little bit more than that, but it could be less than that too. It all depends on what happens to me at work tomorrow. I already know something is going to happen. I don’t think it should affect my writing too much, but it may. If it does, hopefully, it won’t be that much of a slowdown.





© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049856-Despite-Some-Work-Problems