*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049947-Almost-at-an-End
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1049947 added May 21, 2023 at 11:33pm
Restrictions: None
Almost at an End
Almost at an End


Earlier today was very good for me. It may even be a new record. I think that it is, but I’m not sure without a lot of research on these blog entries, and I don’t have the time for that right now. Only got about an hour before it’s the end of today, and I miss another blogging day. Don’t want to do that again. Especially, so soon after the last one about a month ago. If it was even that long ago.

So, how good did I do earlier today at work? I got forty-six single paragraphs written for Part Two of the Movie Introduction to my Water Wars scriptwriting project. Is forty-six a new record? I think that it is. Whether it is or not, that forty-six included four Establishing Shots. That’s not all it included, though. It also ended two Acts too.

All I needed to finish Act Three were two single paragraphs. Act Four consisted of thirty-five numeric single paragraphs and two Establishing Shots. My Tag Act included five numeric single paragraphs and two more Establishing Shots. Add that all up and I get forty-six single paragraphs. all written in one day at work. True, it was a Sunday, but even for a Sunday, that’s a lot of writing that I did today at work.

It wasn’t just how each of these Acts ended, though. I start each Act on a separate page. At least I will when I start transferring my handwriting to my laptop. Also, start with the Act Title centered. Then I drop down to start my Acts with FADE IN. right now each scene and Establishing Shot is numbered, but that’s going to change when it comes to the scripts.

There will be no line numbering in the scripts. The new page, the Act Title, and the FADE IN will remain the same, but the numeric scene numbers won’t be. Those are just for my benefit. They are only in my Scene Outlines. The same is true for the end of each Act. I end each Act with FADE OUT Right Aligned. Then I follow them up with the end of Act Statement centered aka ‘The end (centered) of the (centered) Teaser Act (centered).’

What does all this mean for my blog title today? It means that I only have fifteen single paragraphs left to not only finish Part Two of this Movie Introduction but the Movie Introduction too. Once I get those fifteen paragraphs written I will be starting the first four Episodes for this television series. I shouldn’t have any problems finishing this up next Wednesday at work.

I have been getting fifteen to twenty-five single paragraphs a weekday, and I only need fifteen to end this Movie Introduction. When I do that, I will be starting Episode One, Some of the Adults, admittedly. Don’t know how many single paragraphs I will get beyond the needed fifteen. It could be a few, a lot, or I may barely get the fifteen. It’s hard to say because it is a weekday aka a Thursday morning at work.





© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049947-Almost-at-an-End