*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050100-Slight-Change-for-the-Better
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1050100 added May 25, 2023 at 11:21pm
Restrictions: None
Slight Change for the Better
Slight Change for the Better


When I got that email about where I was posted, and the changes that were going to happen, I thought I wouldn’t get too much writing done while at work anymore. Happily, I was very wrong about that. It wasn’t as bad as I expected it to be. There were some hiccups with it, but I got over those hiccups very quickly.

Those hiccups cost me only about an hour when it came to that email. Then it was back to writing for me. That hour did hurt me some when it came to working on my Water Wars scriptwriting project, but it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. In a lot of ways, it was even better than I hoped it was going to be. After all, I did end up getting a lot of writing done.

That missing hour of writing should have slowed me down enough to stop me from getting the fifteen single paragraphs I needed to finish Part Two of the Movie Introduction for this project. It didn’t slow me down that much. If it slowed me down at all. Not only did I get those fifteen single paragraphs written, but I also got eight more. Including two Establishing Shots.

The first fifteen single paragraphs I got written almost before half of my shift was over. If I hadn’t spent almost an hour of that time working, I would have gotten it done by the middle of my shift. That didn’t happen, but it didn’t matter because I still got it done very quickly.

True, the last eight single paragraphs took me almost the entire second half of my shift, but that’s understandable for several reasons. Not only did I have another patrol to do, but I also had some work paperwork to do. I also had some employees starting to show up for work too.

Put all those reasons together, and that explains why I only got eight more single paragraphs written in the second half of my shift. Considering everything was going on there, I’m kind of surprised I got eight more written. After all, it was the beginning of a new episode.

That’s right. I finished the Scene Outline for the Movie Introduction for my Water Wars television series. As soon as it was finished, I started writing Episode One, Some of the Adults. Starting a new episode can be very hard to do. At least it is for me. I know what I want to write. I’m just not sure how I want to do it.

It doesn’t matter if it’s a movie, a television series, or a Short Story. The beginning of it has always been hard for me to do. Once I get that started, it’s usually not that hard, but beginning it normally is quite difficult for me. That’s another reason why I only got eight more single paragraphs written for Episode One. Hopefully, it will get easy now.





© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050100-Slight-Change-for-the-Better