*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050293-Even-Worse-Than-Yesterday
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1050293 added May 30, 2023 at 11:15pm
Restrictions: None
Even Worse Than Yesterday
Even Worse Than Yesterday


It’s hard to believe but today was even worse than yesterday, and yesterday was extremely bad when it comes to my writing. Why was it even worse? Because I had even less time to work on my Water Wars scriptwriting project. whether it was updating my handwriting on my laptop or continuing to work on this project. That’s how busy it was today for my brother and me.

It has been a very typical second day off from work aka a Tuesday. From early this morning until almost the time to start writing this blog entry for today, my brother and I have been busy doing things that needed to be done today. Like yesterday, this was the first time that I had been able to get on my laptop to do anything. It was that busy of a day for me.

Unfortunately, tomorrow maybe even worse than today. After all, I will be going back to work tomorrow night at midnight aka Thursday morning. Normally, Wednesdays are more laid back and relaxing before I go back to work. I have a bad feeling it’s not going to be like that tomorrow. Of course, I hope it’s a lot better, but after the last two days, I doubt it.

I know that my brother and I have at least one thing that we need to do tomorrow, but it will be over between noon and one PM. If that’s the only thing we need to do tomorrow, then I may get some writing done on this project after all. I’m not going to count on that happening until it does. I hope it does, but I doubt it after the last two days off of work that I have had.





© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050293-Even-Worse-Than-Yesterday