*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050355-Too-Busy-Today-To-Do-Any-Other-Writing
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1050355 added May 31, 2023 at 11:18pm
Restrictions: None
Too Busy Today To Do Any Other Writing
Too Busy Today to
Do Any Other Writing


Today has not been a good day for my writing. At least it hasn’t been for my Water Wars scriptwriting Project. That’s because I didn’t get to do any writing or transcribing on it today either. That is three days in a row that I have been too busy with what my brother and I needed to do today to get any writing done. It’s it me or is it the world around me?

Once again, except for this blog entry, I didn’t get any writing done today. unfortunately, I’m not going to be able to do any after I finish writing and posting this blog entry. After all, in less than two hours I’m going back to work. That’s good news and bad news. The good news is that I don’t need to decide whether I’m going to continue on this project or to transcribe it.

The bad news is that I didn’t need to decide which one I was going to do either. Except for these blog entries, I haven’t gotten any writing done. Well, that isn’t exactly true. I did remember to enter the three contests that I wrote short stories for this month. Almost forgot to do that. Luckily, I remembered about it while I was writing my blog for yesterday.

I’m not sure what is going to happen to me at work tomorrow morning. As far as I know, it’s still as it has been. If that’s true, I should get between fifteen and twenty-five single sentences done tomorrow. It will probably be closer to twenty than twenty-five. Then again, it might not be. After all, if I remember correctly, I have been getting into my twenties lately.

It all depends on what happens at work. We are supposed to be getting more involved where I’m posted. True, it’s not supposed to change that much, but that’s debatable according to me. It may be about the same when it comes to work. Then again, it may not be. I’m just going to need to get to work to find out if it’s going to be normal, or not. It could go either way.







© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050355-Too-Busy-Today-To-Do-Any-Other-Writing