*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050395-Despite-More-Responsibility
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1050395 added June 1, 2023 at 11:21pm
Restrictions: None
Despite More Responsibility
Despite More Responsibility


It has been a very interesting first day back at work this week. Unfortunately, it’s not so interesting when it comes to my writing aka my Water Wars scriptwriting project. It’s not bad news either. After all, I was expecting something like this might start happening. I just wasn’t sure if it would start this week and how much of a start it would be.

It's not the complete reversal of new responsibilities. Just the start of them that will slow down my writing. This time it didn’t. Well, in a way, it did, but it also didn’t. Let me try to explain that. I had to start doing an hourly report on what I did there. That wasn’t that big of a problem. Except I had to do it on their cell phone, and that is very hard to do on a cell phone.

True, you have words spelled out for you to just click. At least I did most of the time with small words that I weren’t too long, but sometimes it took more than three or four characters to get to the word. Another thing that slowed me down a little was the numbering of the hours and the dash that separated the numbers from the wording. It wasn’t that bad, but it was bad.

So, with this new responsibility, I will lose another half hour at the most slowing me down regarding my writing. That means instead of about six hours during the weekdays and about ten and a half hours on the weekend, it will be about five and a half and ten hours. Still, plenty of time to get quite a bit of writing done. That is what I did earlier today at work.

Earlier today at work, I got twenty-two single paragraphs written. That included twenty numeric scenes and two Establishing Shots. It also means that I ended Act Three and started Act Four of the first episode of this project. Now I only have forty-eight single paragraphs left to write to end this episode. If this were a weekend, I may be able to do that, but it isn’t.

It's a Friday. that means if I’m lucky, I will get about half that many written tomorrow at work. I write about half being lucky because of my new responsibilities. Today, I got twenty-two single paragraphs written. Logically, I should get about that many tomorrows. Give or take one or two. If it’s two more. that would make it half of the total I need to end Episode One.

I hope that I can get a lot more than half this total number of single paragraphs written tomorrow, but I’m not going to count on that until it happens. May be lucky if I can get around twenty of them with this new responsibility. That’s if I don’t get any more when I go to work about two hours from now. I don’t think that will happen so soon, but it is a very good possibility it will.





© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050395-Despite-More-Responsibility