*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050541-Probably-Could-have-Tied-My-Record
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1050541 added June 3, 2023 at 10:59pm
Restrictions: None
Probably Could have Tied My Record
Probably Could have Tied My Record


If I remember correctly, I got forty-seven single paragraphs written in one day for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. I just can’t remember if that is correct or if it’s a couple of paragraphs less. Don’t think it’s any more than forty-seven, but it could be one or two more. If anything, it’s probably one or two less, and if that’s true, then what I did will be a tie for the record after all.

I think it was forty-seven. Won’t know for sure unless I go back into past blogs to check it out. Unfortunately, I don’t have the time to do that right now. So, I’m going to go by what I think it is if I remember correctly. That is forty-seven is still my best. Forty-five is a close second, though. That’s what I did earlier today at work. Forty-one numeric single paragraphs and four Establishing Shots.

Can’t remember how many Establishing Shots I had with the forty-seven single paragraphs. It was at least two, but it could have been four or six. I just can’t remember. Whatever the case, I did four of them earlier today. It could have been a couple of more if I wanted to start Act One of my second episode, Not Hiding in Darkness. After all, I had about a half hour to spare before the end of my shift. I decided not to do that, though.

So, what did I accomplish earlier today at work? I only needed one numeric single paragraph to end Act Four of my first episode for this project. Then came the next twenty numeric single paragraphs and the last two Establishing Shots for this episode to end it. after episode one was done, I started with the Teaser Act for Episode Two. That also included the last two Establishing Shots. Add them all together and I get forty-five total.

I was worried that my new responsibilities at work would slow me down a little bit when it came to my writing. Especially, when I started writing episode two. Ending an episode isn’t that hard for me to do because I’m ending the storylines. Starting a new episode is almost the opposite of ending one. I often have trouble getting it started. That didn’t happen with this second episode, though. It wasn’t that easy, but it wasn’t hard either.

My new responsibilities at work didn’t slow me down that much. If they slowed me down at all. Basically, the only thing that added to my responsibilities was that I had to do my daily report on the company’s cell phone through their APP. That only took about a minute per hour to update it. There are supposedly more responsibilities to come, but this is the newest one. I may be worried about them later, but I don’t need to do that right now.

What will tomorrow bring? That is a very good question. Because I don’t know. Usually, Sundays are a little bit better than Saturdays. If that’s true, I should be able to get another forty-five or a little bit more than that done tomorrow. That would be great, but I’m not going to count on that until it happens. After all, I have thought that before, and for one reason or another it didn’t happen that way. Tomorrow could be one of those days.




© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050541-Probably-Could-have-Tied-My-Record