*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050690-John-Wick-aka-Keanu-Reeves
Rated: 18+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2297031
June Annual Blogging Month
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1050690 added June 6, 2023 at 8:45am
Restrictions: None
John Wick aka Keanu Reeves



The last time I went to the movies I got Corona, and it took me 5 months to try that again. I used to go to the movies quite often before COVID so it was no pleasure to avoid movie theatres all together.

Last month I went again because I wanted to see John Wick, chapter 4. Starring Keanu Reeves, my all-time favorite actor. Not because his acting is that great which it isn’t, but because he is a hunk. After I watched the great trilogy of The Matrix in 1999 and beyond, I was hooked and saw every movie he had made in the past. That was not easy, so I found myself in obscure video shops browsing for all the videos and later DVDs he played a role in. I lost count but they were a lot of films.

Keanu’s latest adventure was the John Wicks chapters. This time I watched Chapter 4.

For those of you who are not familiar with John Wick, it is the story of a hitman who lost his wife and his dog earlier and wants to get out of the business in this latest story. It’s a thrilling epic action movie with violence turned into art. The best colorful choreography with Keanu Reeves aka John Wick in the leading role. It’s gripping, fantastic, and very well crafted.

I loved this three-hour roller coaster because they managed to perform a beautiful dance while killing, shooting, and fighting. I agree with some critics that the movie deserves an Oscar.

That good? That good!





Funny blog image

© Copyright 2023 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050690-John-Wick-aka-Keanu-Reeves