*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052031--Welcome-2-My-Reality-
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2299061
A new attempt to create a blog.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1052031 added July 3, 2023 at 11:08am
Restrictions: None
🌞 Welcome 2 My Reality 🌞

🌞There are 75 questions and I will work on answering them ALL this month. My goal will be to turn them in by the JULY 30 DEADLINE.
July Prompts:


1. What is the most interesting thing about you? Would it surprise people? Why or why not?

2. What is the most memorable dream you’ve ever had? Describe it in as much detail as possible.
🌞I am on a forested mountain range. Unsure exactly of the location but its very remote. The weather is sunny but crisp and the trees are a mix of pine, oak, ash, and maple I think. Some of the trees had vividly colored hellow, orange, and red leaves like I saw when I lived up North in Indiana and Wisconsin. As I climbed I start noticing a variety of critters scampering by. Then the air started getting hazy and I could smell leaves and wood burning. In my mind, I told myself I needed to turn around and get off the mountain but I kept climbing higher. Visibility got worse and fewer animals were running pazt. Then fire was everywhere. It was so loud! The heat stung my skin and trees were engulfed in flames. I was near the top and snow was on the ground. I rubbed snow on my singed skin. Suddenly, there were two enormous timber wolves in from of me snarling, nashing their teeth, and I froze. With them was two young pups, only a few months old. My heart lurched and in my dream, I reached out and touched the largest wolf's nose. "Be calm" I said and instantly it tamed and I picked up the babies and they followed me down a path and suddenly we were at the base of the burning .mountain. We were safe and I placed the pups down and the female wolf nuzzled my hand and in my head I heard "fear not". Then the dream ended.


3. What is your favorite place in the whole world? Is it a large place (like a city) or a small place (like a treehouse)? What makes it so special to you?

4. What do you remember about your first day of school? Would you go back and repeat it again if you could? Why or why not?
🌞My teacher's name was Mrs, McCloud. My best friend Marcy was in my class and we not allowed to sit together cos we kept talking. There was a huge pile of dirt next to the playground (evidently the school was repaving the parkinglot) and the dirt pile was off limits but I remember a couple of us dared each other to climb to the top and I got in big trouble for getting my school clothes covered in mud. But, it was a great day! And I had made it to the top of the dirt pile😁

5. If you could do anything in the world right now, what would you want to do?

6. What do you think the best food in the world is? Why is it better than other, similar foods? 🌞
The answer is subject to change depending on my mood. Shrimp or lobster are at the top of my list the majority of the time. I'm not overly fond of other seafood such as carbs or scallops. Scallops remind me of blobs of fat and crabs are annoying... Too much work for so little meat. Shrimp are little but worth it, in my opinion.


7. What do you like most about your birthday?

🌞It only happens once a year. Most years with minimal fuss.


8. Write about how your parents chose your name.

🌞I've been told my sister demanded I be named Mickey. Thank goodness Mom didn't listen to her. From what I understand, my father insisted on Tina and my Grandma suggested the Michelle. So I got the name Tina Michelle. Mom said my sister tried getting me to respond to Mickey but it never caught on.


9. Who knows you better than anyone else?

10. Who do you like to see when you’re sad? How does that person make you feel better?🌞My husband. He usually has a good understanding of when to talk and when to just be silent. With bim, silence is comforting at times.

11. What is unique about your family’s home?🌞We don't have a family home really. My grandparents and mom all rented their whole lives....so have I. My sister bought a house, she's the first in most of our family to own a home. Nothing particularly special about our apartment but we are comfortable here.

12. Have you ever wished you could travel back in time? Where and when would you go? 🌞i would like to visit the Jurassic age and be around the plant eating dinosaurs. Maybe even go before that and visit the garden of Eden. I'd love to see some of the exotic flowers and plants from that time.

13. What is your greatest talent? How did you become good at it?

14. Do you like working on group projects? Why or why not?
🌞It depends greatly on the people I have to work with, but as a general rule, I like to work alone.

15. Who is your favorite singer? What do you like best about his or her songs?
🌞My favorite group is Cordillia Songbirds. They are a group from the Philippines and they sing country gospel. I like them because they sing simple and pure. And their music stirs my spirit.

16. Are you good at sports? Why or why not?
🌞I have never been good at sports. I'm clumsy and awkward with balls and despise running or sweating....Ick!!

17. Write about a time when you did something that you were proud of.

18. Write about a time when you helped another person.

19. What is your favorite animal? Why do you like it the most?🌞This is a trick question!😆 I love all kinds of animals. I can't pick a top favorite as that's a tie between cats and dogs.

20. Would you rather go camping or to the beach? Why?🌞Camping for sure! I hate the beach...its hot, gritty, and not my happy place. I'd much rather be camping in the forest or by a lake.

21. At what age do you think you will feel grown-up? Why?

22. Who is your closest friend? How did the two of you meet?

23. Do you want to have kids of your own one day? Why or why not? 🌞No. Husband and I both feel like its dumb to bring another child into the world when there are already so many homeless, unloved, and unwanted children in this world. Only when every child is safe and loved, then bring more into the world. Until then, our door and hearts are open to those who need a loving home.

24. What do you want to be when you grow up? Why?

25. What is the most important quality for a person to have? Why? 🌞Love is the utmost import quality. Without the ability to give or receive love, you had absolutely nothing. With love.. Nothing is impossible.

26. Write about your favorite thing to do and explain why you like it so much.

27. Do you enjoy journaling? Why or why not?🌞Yes, I do enjoy journaling. It gives me an outlet for my thoughts and feelings and helps keep me organized and motivated.

28. What is one thing that you wish everyone would do more often? 🌞Simply love each other more often. Be kinder to one another.

29. What is your favorite month? Would you want to experience it year-round? Why or why not?

30. Write about a time when you had so much fun that you didn’t ever want it to end.

31. What is one thing you would like everyone to know about you?

32. My favorite way to spend the day is…

33. If I could talk to my teenage self, the one thing I would say is… 🌞DONT EVER LEAVE TEXAS!

34. The two moments I’ll never forget in my life are… Describe them in great detail, and what makes them so unforgettable?


35. Make a list of 30 things that make you smile.

36. “Write about a moment experienced through your body. Making love, making breakfast, going to a party, having a fight, an experience you’ve had or you imagine for your character. Leave out thought and emotion, and let all information be conveyed through the body and senses.”


37. The words I’d like to live by are…

38. I couldn’t imagine living without…

39. When I’m in pain — physical or emotional — the kindest thing I can do for myself is…

40. Make a list of the people in your life who genuinely support you, and who you can genuinely trust. (Then make time to hang out with them.)

41. What does unconditional love look like for you?

42. What would you do if you loved yourself unconditionally? How can you act on these things whether you do or don’t?

43. I really wish others knew this about me…

44. Name what is enough for you.

45. If my body could talk, it would say…

46. Name a compassionate way you’ve supported a friend recently. Then write down how you can do the same for yourself.

47. What do you love about life?

48. What always brings tears to your eyes? (As Paulo Coelho has said, “Tears are words that need to be written.”)

49. “Write about a time when work felt real to you, necessary and satisfying. Paid or unpaid, professional or domestic, physical or mental.”

50. Write about your first love — whether a person, place, or thing.

51. Using 10 words, describe yourself.

52. What’s surprised you the most about your life or life in general?

53. What can you learn from your biggest mistakes?

54. I feel most energized when…

55. “Write a list of questions to which you urgently need answers.”

56. Make a list of everything that inspires you — from books to websites to quotes to people to paintings to stores to the stars.

57. What’s one topic you need to learn more about to help you live a more fulfilling life? (Then learn about it.)

58. I feel happiest in my skin when…

59. Make a list of everything you’d like to say no to.

60. Make a list of everything you’d like to say yes to.

61. Write the words you need to hear.

62. Should, Would, And Could: Write a poem or story using the words should, would, and could.

63. How to: Write directions on how to do something.

64. Alliteration: Use alliteration in your poem or in a sentence in a story.

65. Poker Face: Write about playing a card game.

66. Make a list of all the things you wanna say no to.

67. Do you go to School? Tell me about your day or week or month.

68. Do you work? Tell me about your day or week or month.

69. Do some soul-searching and tell me what you find.

70. What do you like about this month?

71. What don't you like about this month?

72. Write about your favorite season in any way you choose.

73. What does July 4th mean to you?

74. What is your favorite day of the week?

75. Do you do Christmas in July? If so what do you do, if not why not


© Copyright 2023 Shadow Prowler-Spreading Love (UN: wordgeek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shadow Prowler-Spreading Love has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052031--Welcome-2-My-Reality-