*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052902-Almost-One-Twenty
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1052902 added July 21, 2023 at 11:27pm
Restrictions: None
Almost One Twenty
Almost One Twenty


One Hundred and twenty single sentences. That’s what I almost got earlier today at work. That may not read like a lot of sentences, but considering I did them at work in about four and a half to five hours, I think it’s great. Especially, since I did them on a weekday aka a Friday. a somewhat every busy Friday.

The first one hundred ended my single sentence Scene Outline for Part One, “Younger-Than-Adults,” of my Water Wars scriptwriting project. That took me about four hours to complete the first half of my Movie Introduction for this series. Once I got that finished, I started working on my single sentence Story Outline.

Unfortunately, I only got eighteen of them finished. I only had about a half hour to do them. So, that’s very good. At least I think that it is. After all, it’s the last half hour of writing time I have at work during the week. when it starts getting kind of busy at that time of day for me.

What does that mean when it comes to my single sentence Story Outline? It means I got the Teaser Act done and Act One. That only leaves thirty-six more single sentences left to write before I finish writing this Story Outline. Once I get that done, I will be able to start doing the Act Breakdown for this project.

Once I finish the Act Breakdown, I will start working on the planning and setup for Part Two, “Their Next Destinations,” of my Water Wars scriptwriting project. That usually takes about an hour and a half to do. It may be a little less than that because I’m using the planning and setup from Part One.

The only thing that changes from Part One to Part Two, etc., is the character name rotations. Part One is centered around Chaad, but Part Two is for Suuri. All the scene numbers these characters are associated with are the same. They are the same no matter what Part or Episode they are in.

It's the lineup for the characters that change from one Part or Episode to the next. What does that mean for Part Two of this Movie Introduction? It means I can copy the planning and setup from Part One to Part Two. The only one I may not be able to finish is the Scene Outline for this Part.

I have done the Scene Outlines enough I could probably to that from Part One too, but I may need to go back to Part Two that I did decades ago to finish writing this planning and setup phase of this project. Think I can do this by using Part One, but I may not be able to do it.

After I get the planning and setup done with Part Two, I will start writing my single-sentence Scene Outline. I’m not sure how soon I will be able to do this phase, but I’m hoping I can get the rest of Part One done and the planning and setup for Part Two done before the end of the first half of my shift.

If I can get all this done in the first half of my shift, I will have about four to four and a half hours in my second half to write my single sentences for the Scene Outline for Part Two of this Movie Introduction. I don’t think I will get it all written in that time frame, but I should be close to the end of it.







© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052902-Almost-One-Twenty