*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052946-One-Hundred-and-Twenty-Exactly
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1052946 added July 22, 2023 at 11:33pm
Restrictions: None
One Hundred and Twenty Exactly
One Hundred and Twenty Exactly


If this had been a weekday aka Thursday or a Friday, one hundred and twenty single sentences would have been very good if not great. That would equal about twenty-four single paragraphs. Unfortunately, these one hundred and twenty single sentences were done on a weekend.

It should have been a lot better than that. Why wasn’t it better? There are a couple of reasons why it wasn’t better. One reason is that it took me longer to finish writing Part One of my Movie Introduction for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. I had thirty-six single sentences to finish off my Story Outline and another thirty-six to finish my Act Breakdown.

After I finished these sentences, I started writing the planning and setup for Part Two of this project. That took a little bit longer to do than I thought it would be too. Even with the copying of scene numbers from Part One, it took me longer than it should have. Unfortunately, it did.

It should have only been an hour and a half to plan and set up Part Two of this Movie Introduction. Unfortunately, it took me about two and a half hours to finish it. I was hoping to get Part One done and the Part Two planning and setup done in the first half of my shift. I didn’t quite make that. It took me about an hour longer to finish it.

So, instead of about five hours of writing time, it took me around six hours. That’s not too bad. Unfortunately, the lack of judgment on how long it would take before I could start writing my single sentences for Part Two isn’t the only problem that I had when it comes to my writing.

Usually, it’s not too busy on a Saturday. Unfortunately, that wasn’t true earlier today at work. It was very busy. Two pages of sign-in sheets busy. About twenty times busier than it normally is. As a result, that cut back on my writing a lot. Instead of about four and a half to five hours of writing time, I only had around four hours.

During that four hours, I only got another forty-eight single sentences written for Part Two of this scriptwriting project. That’s not very good at all. Most of it was because of how busy it got the last half of my shift earlier today at work, but that wasn’t the only reason, though.

I also found out I had a lot of single-paragraph problems with Part Two of my Scene Outline. Don’t panic. I’m not starting over from scratch. Not even with this part of my Movie Introduction. I could do that, but I’m not going to do it this time. I’ve got my scene Outlines done. I’m not going to start this one all over again. I’ll do that after I get the on my laptop computer.

The way it’s looking, I’m not going to get Part Two of this project done tomorrow. I’m hoping I do, but if earlier today was any indication I’m not going to be able to do it. I hope that I do, but I’m not going to count on that until it happens. After all, I have over two hundred single sentences to write tomorrow.






© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052946-One-Hundred-and-Twenty-Exactly