*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053224-Saddle-Up--
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2299061
A new attempt to create a blog.
#1053224 added July 28, 2023 at 3:47pm
Restrictions: None
Saddle Up 🐎

Unfortunately, I can't get this video to work. I do recommend going to YouTube and looking up Steven Curtis Chapman "Great Adventure" it is worth your time.



🐎Some times, I imagine Jesus as a cross between Clint Eastwood and John Wayne Cowboy with long flowing hair straddling the most magnificent of all war horses. I mean, can you just for a moment forget the ridiculous pictures of Jesus you've seen...you know... the handsome white guy with brown hair??....really? No....Picture this huge, broad shouldered warrior... Eyes blazing...he looms at you with piercing eyes fu!l of all consuming love and a smirk....yeah....son of Sod smirks and with a tone laced with an I dare ya challenge he nods his head and says,"Saddle up!"

Oh yes, I definitely would follow HIM anywhere! Life with Jesus is a great adventure.... And has absolutely nothing at all to do with religion. You want thrills? You want adventure and excitmdnt? You want to experience things beyond your wildest dreams? Saddle up....ride with Jesus! I promise one thing....life will never, ever be BORING again!

🐎Yep, ok.the Pentecostal in me in a bit on the loose today. My gosh but God is so darn amazing! Forget everything you've been taught or told....if you want to really, really know the truth...to really really know who God is.....forget everything. And simply pray and say "God, who are you really? Show me the truth" and my friend.... Be prepared for the ride of your life!πŸ’•πŸŽπŸ’•

** Image ID #1665990 Unavailable **
signature i won from space blog

© Copyright 2023 Shadow Prowler-Spreading Love (UN: wordgeek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shadow Prowler-Spreading Love has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053224-Saddle-Up--