*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053323-Its-Not-Looking-Well
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1053323 added July 29, 2023 at 11:35pm
Restrictions: None
It's Not Looking Well
It’s Not Looking Well


I don’t know what’s going on with my laptop now. It’s saying that I don’t have the Internet. So, I don’t know if I’m going to be able to post this blog entry or not. As of right now, it doesn’t look like I’m going to be able to do that. I don’t know why I don’t have the Internet. I’ve got it on my phone, but it doesn’t look like I have it on my laptop right now.

I’m going to still write this blog entry for today, Saturday, July the twenty-ninth. If I can’t get it posted today, then I will miss another blogging day. Only it won’t be my fault this time. I’m sure it is my fault in some way, but I don’t know what that way is yet.

That’s enough of my latest ranting and ravings. Now for the very bad news. I only got a hundred and sixty single sentences written earlier today at work, and it took me about seven hours of writing time to do them. That’s not too bad, but it’s not very good either. That only left me about two and a half hours to plan and set up Episode Two, Not Hiding in Darkness.

Two and a half hours should have been plenty of time to get it done. Unfortunately, I did get it done, but just barely. I didn’t have any time left in my shift to do any single sentences for this episode. That’s why my blog title for today says I doubt that I will get Episode Two done tomorrow.

That’s two hundred and seventy single sentences done. It can be done. I have done it before, but I don’t think I will be able to do it. If I’m lucky, I may get the Scene Outline and the Story Outline done. Then again, I may be lucky if I get the Scene Outline done. That’s a hundred and eighty single sentences.

I’m hoping that I can get it all written tomorrow at work, but I’m not going to count on it until it happens. After all, two hundred and seventy single sentences are a lot of sentences. That’s the equivalent of about fifty-four single paragraphs. about forty to forty-five single paragraphs are all that I can usually do on a Sunday. That’s if I’m up to doing it.

The way I have been feeling the last few days, I’m not sure I’m up for doing it. That’s why I’m saying I doubt I will be able to finish the single sentences for Episode Two tomorrow at work. If I’m lucky, I may get the equivalent of forty to forty-five single paragraphs written tomorrow.

That’s about two hundred to two hundred and twenty-five single sentences. I will be lucky if I can get that many written. If I can get both the Scene Outline and the Story Outline written, then I will have that forty to forty-five single paragraphs. after all, that will give me two hundred and thirty-four single sentences. That sounds great. I’m not going to count on that happening until it does either.




© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053323-Its-Not-Looking-Well