*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053356-Only-One-Eighty
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1053356 added July 30, 2023 at 11:10pm
Restrictions: None
Only One Eighty
Only One Eighty


Unfortunately, one hundred and eighty single sentences are all that I got written earlier today at work. Why did I only get one eighty single sentences written today? It’s because of a lack of everything. Well, maybe not everything, but it was a lack of concentration and a lack of sleep.

Mostly it’s because of a lack of sleep. If I didn’t have that I probably wouldn’t have had a lack of concentration earlier today at work. Why did I lack sleep? It’s because I only get about six hours of sleep if I’m lucky on Saturday afternoon and early evening. Unfortunately, I only got about four hours of sleep this week on Saturday. If I even got that much sleep.

As a result, I had a lack of concentration at work earlier today. I had a lot of trouble staying awake. That affected my writing. Most of the time I knew what I wanted to write. I just didn’t know how to write it in a single sentence. Especially, keeping it in the Present Tense. That was very hard to do.

When it comes to scriptwriting it must be written in Present Tense. With short stories, novels, etc. it can be either Present Tense or Past Tense, but most Reviewers want it to be Past Tense. I have tried to do short stories with Present Tense, but the Critics and Reviewers don’t want me to do it. Most of them want it to be Past Tense.

Most Critics and Reviewers agree on one thing. A writer should write what they know. That’s why I prefer to write in the Present Tense. Not because it’s the only way to write scriptwriting. It’s because I write what I know. Especially, when it comes to Science Faction, I mean Science Fiction.

Here I go, ranting and raving again. I know I need to stop doing that, but that’s hard for me to do because I free-write when I do these blog entries. Whatever my fingers want to write I write it. Of course, it’s not all randomly written. I still try to keep up with my tenses. I’m not very good at doing that. Especially, when it comes to me writing these blog entries.

When I got home from work today, I tried to get some sleep, but I couldn’t do it. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. Is it a lack of sleep, a lack of concentration, or both, or is it something else? I’m starting to think it’s something else. If it is something else, and that something else is my health.

I have felt weak and tired for the last few days. That could mean I’m coming down with a cold, I have a cold, or I’m about to have one. Whatever phase I’m in I think that is what is happening to me. I’m off work for the next three days. That means if it is a cold in one way or another, I have three days to get rid of it. That may happen, or it may not. It could go either way.




© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053356-Only-One-Eighty