*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053344-Bless-the-KingQueen-Dom-of-Bloggers-Phone-again
Rated: ASR · Book · History · #2263536
Past Present and Future musings : my Big Nutty Spiritual life!
#1053344 added July 30, 2023 at 3:53pm
Restrictions: None
Bless the King/Queen Dom of Bloggers! Phone again!
Hi y'all 👋🤠
Another episode of Bloggers paradise!!
I don't know where the planets are ( probably in Mercury or another of communication and community!)
Was just waking up, having coffee and almost out of ciggies.
Got an email to proof read Blogging Bliss WDC newsletter and some other things.
I've been so busy with the find a good Dr, like a needle in a haystack, that I forget about a lot.
And we had a miscommunication, but it needed to be done stat!
So I did and was happy to see I'm in good company with QP Doll!
Nice to see our names as Proofreaders.
It's going to be a kickass August issue and hopefully you will check it out! Has great bloggers and awesome suggestions for showing your support for our talented writers.
I am working on the Autism Rocks blog edit and posted a pic and couple of other places!
Have fun finding em!
Have created ( gasp) a Google doc for it. Did more writing today than can't remember!
Did couple of public reviews and now I'm pretty tired!
I'm also learning a Maamar, a Jewish discourse on stress and making a living. It's got Kabbalah concepts and I will be tested on it next month. If I pass will get a stipend for it! Just getting a good grade would be enough for me, yet can use any help also!
My Jnet partner and friend is not able to commit but I can give it my all, if they don't have anyone else to study with me!
Was using my tablet today.
That's all for now!!!



© Copyright 2023 dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053344-Bless-the-KingQueen-Dom-of-Bloggers-Phone-again