*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053489-My-tears-dont-stop
by jaya
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1891402
Miscellany
#1053489 added August 2, 2023 at 10:21am
Restrictions: None
My tears don't stop
The dreams we had, are shattered like a thousand shards of glass. I broke your heart and I am sorry from the depths of my heart. Forgive me if you could. All I am left with is crying for you day and night. My tears fall like torrential rain, unstoppable, relentless and ceaseless.

If I have the power of will, I will be able to draw you to my side once again and life would rejuvenate for us like flowers in the desert, like the sweet song of a bird in cold winter. My life will be changed dramatically if God grants me the gift of love. My desperate tears will turn to hopeful smiles and a new chapter begins in the book of our life.

I promise I won’t hurt you ever again my love, never distrust you, never find fault with your ways of thinking and talking.

I know your love for me is constant and never alters come what may. I trust you to the end of life. You are my inspiration, the very sap of my life.

This pain in my heart, these tears I shed will not stop till you decide to come back home.


Word Count:200
Prompt: Crying for you
Written for The-Forum-of-Micro-Monologue-Contest
Host: rupali
© Copyright 2023 jaya (UN: vindhya at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jaya has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053489-My-tears-dont-stop