*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053798
Rated: 18+ · Book · Horror/Scary · #1670440
A collection of various short stories and poetry.
#1053798 added August 7, 2023 at 11:14pm
Restrictions: None
Big Meal Day Meal
It’s Time for the Big Meal Day Meal.

Sam 5691 and Mary 3095 were kissing like it was their last chance. To be honest, it was. Very soon, their owners would come, take them inside the house, restrain them, stuff them, cook them, and then eat them. After that, they’d die. It was Big Meal Day, after all. It was the day that their werewolf masters would each eat a pre-selected human, as they did each month. This time, it was them.

With each having several offspring, including some together, their lines were secure for the next generation of Wolfes to either eat or sell at some point in the future. Sam breathed in Mary’s scent, she doing the same with him. They wanted their last memories to be good ones.

“Do you think you got any mares pregnant with your last naturally produced offspring?” Mary asked.

Sam chuckled. “I hope so,” he said. “My genetic material is stored anyways, as is yours.”

Mary smiled. “We should be able to have more than a few offspring,” she said, before she frowned. “But, they’ll be ones who won’t know us.”

Sam held Mary to him. Such was their lot in life – be raised, be bred, and eventually, one way, or another, they’d be eaten. Their lines had been owned by the Wolfes for easily a hundred years. Soon, their own time would come to an end.

“Do you think John’s plan will work?” Mary asked, as she lay under Sam. “I would have liked to have seen it come true.”

Sam smiled. “That old crippled Feral has been planning his Grand Escape for years,” he said. “He’s probably got a secret tunnel all dug out in his room.”

“All dug out by using that walking stick of his?” Mary asked, with a chuckle.

That was when the door opened, and the pair looked, to find John entering the room. The crippled Feral closed the door.

“Sorry to disturb you, but I came to say Good-Bye to you two, as well as ask you to do an important request,” John said. “In case you’re curious – I made a shovel that I hid under my bed, stuffed the dirt in my pant legs, and then spread it in the garden.”

“Didn’t they do that in that Steve McHowl movie, the one about the POWs that managed to escape their prison camp?” Sam asked, as he got off of Mary, and the bed, standing up.

John chuckled. “That they did,” he said, as he got out some food from the dispenser, which was pre-cooked lamb, potatoes, and mashed peas, along with some wine. “The herd’s escape will be much easier though.” He set the now plated food on the table.

“So, what is the plan?” Mary asked, as she too got out of bed, and went over to the table, along with Sam, and sat at a chair, neither she, nor Sam getting dressed – no need to anyways.

“They’ll be going out that front gate, and you’re going to help them to do it,” John said, as he got out a pill bottle, one containing two tablets. “Tonight will be the Last Big Meal Day that the Wolfes will be able to easily use humans as a Main Course.” He placed each of the tablets by a glass of wine.

“What is that?” Sam asked.

“Sleeping pill,” said John. “Too strong for a human to use safely, but it will allow Robert and Julia to stay sleeping during the escape. They’ll wake up, not knowing what happened – hopefully.”

“And if they do wake up?” Mary asked.

“I’ll keep them inside the house,” said John.

“Could you save Mary and me?” Sam asked.

John shook his head. “Either you two die, or another two, will die,” he said. “Besides, you were Asked a week ago – it would be suspicious to back out now.”

“So, what do we do?” Mary asked.

“Take the pills, have your dinner, and ask to be placed in the same pan, your hands holding each other,” said John. “Granted, you’ll both die alone, each in the belly of a Wolfe, but you’ll be together in the Afterlife, and I’ll be joining you two soon afterwards.”

“What do you mean by that?” Sam asked.

John pulled out a sheet of paper, and placed it by Mary. The mare picked it up. “Are you sure?”

John nodded. “In six months, I’m Fertilizer,” he said. “So, I’m going out on my own terms – help the herd to escape, and die in the morning, as Breakfast.”

Sam looked at the sheet of paper. “Well, hopefully you’ll be a good breakfast.”

“I hope that you’re a good supper,” said John, as he raised a glass. “The Last Human Supper!”

Sam and Mary raised their glasses. “The Last Human Supper!” The two then took their pills, the wine helping to wash them down, rather smoothly in fact.

“So, what is the stuffing to be?” Mary asked, as she cut into the lamb, which was nice and tender.

John chuckled. “You’re eating a fancy version of it,” he said. “Chopped lamb, chopped potatoes, mashed peas with lemon zest, sautéed mushrooms, caramelized onion, a little bit of garlic, plus some salt and pepper, with marinade, and wine. Overall though, it’s a Shepherd’s Pie.”

“Nice to know that Mary is going to have a little lamb to be with her,” said Sam.

“Very funny,” said Mary. “Let’s enjoy the moment.”

“Agreed,” said John. “To us, who are about to die. May our children run free after tonight, forevermore.”

“Sounds beautiful,” said Sam.

“Agreed,” said Mary.

The trio enjoyed their wine.

John carefully stood up, and looked at the calendar – August 8th. It was the anniversary of Robert and Julia’s first Big Date, and Big Meal together. He then started to cough.

“Are you okay?” Mary asked, as she and Sam got up.

John waved them away. “Enjoy your meal,” he said. “My cough will be gone in the morning. Death tends to cure such things.”

“What’s going to happen to the others?” Sam asked.

“They’ll be taken in by the Feral herds,” said John. “The older and Mature ones have been taught softer skills – foraging, gardening, medicine, distillation, weaving, gardening, and other such skills that do not involve having to fight or hunt, as those were skills that were harder for them to do, as you know. As for the younger ones, and the cubs, I don’t know what they’ll be. However, everyone’s marked to tell a Feral what it is that you are good at – even you two are marked.”

“I always did like taking care of the non-human livestock,” said Mary. “Is that what I was marked with?”

John nodded. “Plenty of herds raise livestock that somehow escaped into the wilds.”

“I guess they’ll be looking after more livestock,” said Sam.

John chuckled. “That’s one way of looking at it.” He sighed. “Just remember to say nothing about this, if you want your children to run free. On the plus side, thanks to those pills, you’re dead anyways, unless they pump your stomachs.”

Mary chuckled. “Hopefully our deaths are worth it,” she said.

John smiled. “Save a spot for me,” he said. “Tell the rest of the folks in the Afterlife that John Wrangler’s coming.”

“We will,” said Sam.

John walked up to the door. “Remember to keep quiet, for the sake of your children.”

“We understand,” said Mary.

John opened the door, exited the room, and then closed the door.

Sam smiled, as he looked at Mary. “Let’s enjoy our supper,” he said. “We might even get in one last kiss.”

Mary kissed him on the lips. “You mean, one last chance to personally season me.”

Sam chuckled. “Yes, that’s what I meant.”



Twenty minutes later, after having a nice, and final, moment of pleasure, Sam and Mary became aware of some eyes upon them. They both turned, and saw Robert and Julia sitting at the table, the werewolves giving them looks that were, more or less, polite, and kind.

“Oh, sorry if we bothered you,” said Julia. “We just didn’t have the heart to interrupt what’s essentially your last act of lovemaking.”

“Everyone deserves a good send-off before they die,” said Robert. “Looks like you’ve gotten that.”

“Looks like it,” said Sam.

“That it does,” said Mary.

The two humans looked at each other, and gave the other one more kiss. They then held each other.

“Now, now, you’ll see each other again,” said Julia.

“Oven, septic system, and of course, the garden,” said Robert. “That and the Afterlife.”

“Of course, if you behave, I’ll see to it that you’re positioned in such a way that you’ll enjoy each other’s company while in the oven,” said Julia.

At this, the two humans got out of the bed, and followed behind Robert and Julia. They looked at the herd, who looked at them in silence, especially John. They then followed behind their masters, leaving the barn. They both shared a glance at Millie; the Champion sheepdog was taking a nap, a rather restful one, her belly full of a sheep.

They then glanced back at the barn. By now, the rest of the Livestock had returned to their usual routines, a few trying to hide tears. John though, was watching them.

The crippled feral mouthed something.

Mary and Sam gave slight nods, before looking forward. For their children’s freedom, they would soon die. They followed their Masters into the house.

They were in the kitchen. They saw several hoses. They saw the funnel. They saw the chopped meat. They saw the potatoes. They saw the peas. They saw the vegetable oil. They saw the lamb gravy. They saw the large glass dish. They also saw the sinew twine. There was even the pie crust, lining the sides of the dish, with more ready to top it off.

“Alright, who’s first?” Julia asked.

“I’ll go first,” said Sam.

“Alright, get up on the counter, and spread your legs as far as you can,” said Julia. “Mary, be a dear and assist in the preparation.”

Sam got up on the counter, lay on his belly, and spread his legs.

“Mary, a hose, funnel, and the warm vegetable oil,” said Julia, as the werewolf spread Sam’s buttcheeks open.

Mary grabbed the indicated items, and passed them to her Mistress.

“Thank you.”

Mary watched as Julia lubed up one end of the hose, so that it could be nice and warm, before she inserted it into Sam’s anus, and attached the funnel to the other end.

“Let’s start with the lamb and gravy,” said Julia.

Mary picked up the indicated container. For a moment, she wondered why John hadn’t given her and Sam enough of a dosage to kill the Wolfes – it was no secret that John hated them. It was also no secret what was going to happen to the Meals – Sam would have his colon and stomach stuffed, while Mary would, in addition, get her vagina stuffed. She passed the container to Julia, who started to stuff Sam.

Robert reentered the kitchen. “Well, this is an annoyance,” he said. “Cameras and microphones are still down.”

“Do you think that Marcus is behind it?” Julia asked. “Mary, pass the potatoes.”

Mary passed them over, and listened.

“It feels like it,” said Robert. “That vampire’s up to something. Then there’s John.”

“Did you get the vet report?” Julia asked. “Mary, pass the peas.”

Mary passed the peas over.

“No, but I wouldn’t be too surprised if it disappeared or something,” said Robert. “John has cancer – I’m sure of it.”

In that moment, Mary was glad that nothing was in her hands, as she looked at Sam, whose shudder might have been mistaken for one of pleasure. The Wolfes liked to train their Livestock for stuffing, using molded eggplants, carrots, squash, cucumbers, and other long and narrow objects. There were even dildos, just in case a different sort of seasoning was to be used, or if they were going to be more of a pleasure pet or slave instead of a meal….. which was rare, but did occasionally happen.

“How sure about that are you?” Julia asked, with a pause. She then got a plunger to force the rest of the hose’s contents into Sam’s anus, making him look rather plump down there. “Alright Sam,” she said, pulling the hose out. “Let’s get you on your back. Mary, help me.”

Mary helped her Mistress flip her fellow human, friend, mate, and father to at least two of her offspring, over.

“After raising five thousand plus humans to Maturity, plus all the rest my family has risen over the generations, I know the smell of death-to-come where sickness is concerned,” said Robert. “That, and he’s been putting on an act, as if to make folks think that he’s Dangerous.”

“But, he is Dangerous,” said Julia. “How many teeth has he knocked out of your mouth over the years?”

“But those were accidents, where I approached him without letting him know that I was behind him, or anything that would make him instinctively respond like that,” said Robert. “I’m talking about purposeful responses, where he’s trying to provoke me into doing something. I think he knows that he’s dying, but he wants to go down swinging, and fighting.”

Julia chuckled. “Let me see about buying some Ghost Chili pepper salsa and such – he’d fight you on the way down, and out.”

Robert grinned. “That might do. Get some Dulce de leche mixed with that Ghost pepper stuff, as I want something sweet with him.” The werewolf sighed. “Still, I’ll miss him when his time does come – he’s got a sprit that I’d like to see more often. He’s the best mixture of friend and enemy – curses you while looking out for you.”

A slight smile came to Mary’s lips, as Julia asked for a fresh hose, which she gave – said hose being covered in lamb gravy so that it wouldn’t be overly uncomfortable going down Sam’s throat. John simply respected Robert enough that he didn’t want to kill him or another member of the Wolfe’s family.

“So, Mary, has John said anything about how he plans to escape?” Robert asked, as he came over to the female human.

“Oh, he never told me or Sam anything,” said Mary. “Loose lips ensure swift swallows.”

Julia chuckled at this. “We’ll see how loose your lips are then,” the female werewolf said. “Sam, open wide.”

Mary watched as the male human opened his mouth. The hose slipped into his mouth, past his teeth, and sown his throat. This too was part of the training that they received – accepting either a hose, or a werewolf’s penis, with their mouth. Again, Mary watched as her friend was slowly stuffed, his belly becoming nice and plump. Soon, it would be her turn.

That was when another thought came to her. When was the pill going to kick in? It had been easily half an hour by now. She ought to be getting drowsy. That was when she recalled how smooth it was to swallow the pills. Had they been coated in something to delay absorption? It felt possible.

The conversation switched again.

“I’m certain that Marcus is behind the cameras and microphones being down,” said Robert. “It’s one of those tricks of his to prevent any evidence of his men’s activities when they cut the wire and such.”

“Has John mentioned anything?” Julia asked. “You know that he hates that vampire more than most people.”

“No, John hasn’t told me anything, which means that Marcus is getting smarter, and might be planning something more elaborate than merely cutting the wires,” said Robert.

“What do you think he’s up to?” Julia asked.

“For all I know, pushing livestock trucks within a mile or so of the place, positioning snipers up on a hill, and bribing every official into looking the other way, so that he can rob and kill us,” said Robert. “That being said, something tells me that, despite how much he hates me, John would make Marcus regret that action. John would kill Marcus, or die trying to do so. It’s in his blood – his family has been fighting the Fangs since at least his grandfather, if not before.”

“What do you mean?” Julia asked.

“John’s grandfather was a 10thgen livestock, one owned by Samuel Fang, and was the one that killed him,” said Robert.

Julia paused with her stuffing of Sam, and turned to look at Robert. “We will speak of that to no one,” she said. “For if that is true, the Fangs rightfully own any human of John’s line, and of course, we’d either have to pay Stud Fees, or give them many of the humans that John has sired.”

“Well, at least these two won’t be able to speak of it,” Robert said, as he looked at Mary. “Right?”

“Right, Master,” said Mary. “We are to be your Meal.”

“Which of course leaves Jeffrey,” said Julia. “Jeffrey!”

The middle-aged male human slave entered the kitchen. “Yes Mistress?”

“Did you just hear anything?” Julia asked.

“No, Mistress,” the slave said. “I heard nothing.”

“Good, because if you do mention it, it’s down a throat for you,” said Robert.

“Yes, Master,” said Jeffrey.

“Now, make sure that everything is set for the Code Change at midnight,” said Julia. “We’ll need the new codes emailed to us afterwards.”

“Yes, Mistress,” said Jeffrey. “Any preferences?”

“William’s birthday will be good,” said Robert. “D E C 2 2.”

“Yes, Master,” said Jeffrey.

“And remember-” Robert started to say.

“If I say anything to one of the livestock, it’s down a throat for me,” Jeffrey finished.

Julia chuckled. “That’s good, Jeffrey,” she said. “Supper will be ready in half an hour.”

“Yes, Mistress,” the slave said. They walked away.

“You really wouldn’t just send him down a throat, would you?” Mary asked.

Julia chuckled. “He’s too valuable to just do that, unless we had to,” she said, as she finished filling Sam’s stomach. “Of course, you two aren’t going to tell him that, now are you?”

Mary answered for both herself, and Sam, as his throat was still too full of hose to properly talk with. “Of course not, Mistress. We’re both just Meals.”

“Good answer,” said Robert.

“One that’s completely correct,” Julia said, as she carefully removed the hose. “Robert, help me place Sam in a chair. The young man seems to be a bit tired from all that stuffing.”

That was when Mary realized the brilliance of John’s initial part of the plan. By the time the pills started to work, it would be just after the pair had been stuffed, which would not only tire the pair out, there’d be no way to pump their stomachs. Between being tired and the heat of the oven, the two humans would pass out. In that state, Robert and Mary would simply snap their necks before swallowing them, so that their “nap” wouldn’t be disturbed. The werewolves wouldn’t even realize that the humans were already dead or dying, until it was too late. A smile came to Mary’s lips as they got up onto the counter, laying on her stomach, her legs spread wide. She was glad that the hose was warm as it was inserted up her anus. Her own stuffing started. The things she was willing to do to make sure that her and Sam’s children ran free. To save them, she would soon die. She hoped that it would be worth it.



Back at the Barn, John turned his head. “I’m surprised that the Wolfes didn’t smell you out,” he said. “Sheep piss?”

“I thought it fitting,” Bella said, as the Feral woman came forward. She walked up to John and embraced him. “Fifteen years I’ve waited to hold you in my arms. Hard to believe that it’s just to say, ‘Good-bye’.”

“I’ll be waiting on the hill, with a bunch of daffodils,” said John. “Now, let’s enjoy what time we do have – I can easily order up some extra for supper, and the bed is very comfortable, if you really want to catch up.”

“Are you sure about just letting those two die?” Bella asked.

“To save the rest of the herd, at least two must die,” said John. “I’m just picking those due to die anyways. Like I told you, thanks to those two rustlers you took out earlier, the whole escape will look like a successful theft.”

“Is there enough room for four in your room?” Bella asked. “We should at least make our last dinner together a family one.”

John smiled. “That will be fine.”

“After dinner though, we’ll have to send them out on some tasks.” With that, Bella kissed John. “So, what’s for dinner?”

“Something called Shepherd’s Pie,” said John. “It’s a British dish made with lamb, potatoes, mashed peas, and a few other things.”

“Sounds delicious,” said Bella.



Inside the house, Julia had finished stuffing Mary. The human mare felt like she couldn’t hold any more inside of her.

“You look ready,” said Julia, helping her to a chair. “Now, to get the pie ready. You two just sit there.”

Mary and Sam watched as the pie was layered with lamb meat and gravy. Then, Julia came over.

“Time to finish your preparations,” the wolfess said. She gently brushed gravy over the fronts and sides of the two humans. She then had them stand, and embrace each other. The two of them were restrained and coated with more gravy. Then, with help from Robert, Julia placed them in the dish, looking as if they were giving each other a morning or good-night kiss. Potatoes and peas were placed in the dish alongside of them. Then, the crust was placed over them, causing them to look like they were still in bed. After that, they were placed into the oven. Already, they could feel the heat cooking the dough.

“I think that this is it,” said Mary. “Anything that you want to tell me?”

“That you look lovely covered in gravy, and that you smell good enough to eat,” said Sam.

“I can say the same about you,” said Mary.

The two of them shared a kiss.

“Actually, I would have loved to see the children grow up,” said Sam.

“I would have loved to do that to,” said Mary.

“I hope that they live a better life than we did,” said Sam.

“So do I,” said Mary.

“I think I have enough in me for one more round,” said Sam. “Do you?”

“I think that I do,” said Mary. “Good thing we’re already prepositioned to do so.”

The two of them enjoyed each other, before the effects of the pill, and the heat, caused them to pass out, never to wake up.



Back in the barn, John and his family were having their Shepherd’s Pie.

“I’m glad that we are able to do this,” he said. “If only for me to say Good-Bye to you. Tobias, I wish that I was there to see you grow up into a man. Sally, I wish that I’d gotten to know you. Bella, I’m sorry that I wasn’t there for you.” He sighed. “That being said, I do have some important information; due to what happened to me and Robert when I first encountered him, because I saved him from a bear, those of my line are what’s known as Protected, as is anyone that they are related to.”

“What does that mean?” Tobias asked.

“Long story short, so long as anyone related to me doesn’t intentionally engage in hostile actions against vampires or werewolves, they can enjoy certain protections,” said John. “If a law-biding human catcher nabs you, the moment that your genetics are registered, the Wolfe family has to be contacted, for they have First Dibs on buying you. Furthermore, killing you is the same as murder, likewise unlawful procurement is seen as kidnapping. We’re all but vampires or werewolves in the eyes of the law, insofar as that sort of thing is concerned. About the only ones allowed to own any of my line is a Wolfe, unless they say otherwise. Thus, the two of you enjoy this protection, as does easily fifty or so others that I’m the father of.”

“We have fifty additional brothers and sisters?” Sally asked.

John nodded. “And a few more on the way.” He looked at Bella. “Robert went a step further than most though – not just my offspring get this protection, but anyone that they are related to. Cousins, half-siblings, parents, and so on. Thus, this includes you.”

“So, what does that mean, exactly?” Bella asked.

“Basically, don’t antagonize vampires or werewolves, and they can’t really do anything to you,” said John. “Of course, if they try to eat or drain you without your permission, it’s a different story.”

“So, what’s going to happen?” Tobias asked.

“Basically, we’re going to help the Wolfes commit several billion dollars in fraud, as well as get away with murder, among other things,” said John. “First up, we’re going to make sure that the Wolfes aren’t a threat – they must look like victims in all ways, hence why I arranged for Sam and Mary to take some heavy-duty sleeping pills – they’ll be more inclined to sleep than try to stop an escape, and it will show up in a blood screen. Jeffery, the human slave, will need to be dealt with – he’s not a threat, but could accidently blow things if not properly set up. Bella, we need to use some of the faster sorts, who move fast enough to be mistaken for vampires – he needs to see them, especially when he sees me trying to get into the gun safe, in an attempt to ‘protect’ the herd. Once he opens the safe, I need for you to sneak up and knock him out – he too must look like a victim. Make it look like someone snuck in and took him.” He got up, went over to the counter, and opened a drawer. He then pulled out a capped syringe. He handed it to Bella. “After you knock him out, drug him with this, and take him with you. He should wake up in five hours afterwards – claim that you saved him, ask him where he’s from, and drop him off in the afternoon.”

“Is he a friend of yours?” Tobias asked.

“I don’t wish him any ill will,” said John. “So, tell me about yourselves. Am I about to become a grandfather or something like that?”

“Well, Anna Tall Rocks and I are mates, and she is expecting,” said Tobias.

“You became mates with someone from the Tall Rocks herd?” John asked.

“Rowan Tall Rocks’ daughter, of his third mate,” said Bella. “I’m sure that you remember him.”

“Saved his nephew, and avenged his brother and the brother’s mate,” said John. “First werewolves I ever killed.” He chuckled. “I thought that he was the scariest person I knew, next to you, Bella, which was why I turned down his offer of being mates with his younger sister.” He looked at Tobias. “How did that come to pass?”

“I was out hunting, and heard a bear attacking someone,” said Tobias. “I ran, found the bear, found her trying to protect her younger sister, and I jumped in.” He held up a claw on his necklace. “As you can see, I killed it, with some help from Anna. We got to know each other pretty well after that. It was a nice joining ceremony.”

“I’m glad she makes you happy,” said John. “It’s all one can truly wish for, for their children to do as well as they did, if not better. In that regards, I can at least say that I’ve seen you as a man, and not just as a child.”

“So, what is the plan?” Bella asked.

“We start this at 11:30PM,” said John. “The Wolfes should be asleep by then. The passcode to the gate is A as in Avenge, U as in Underestimated, and G as in Game-Over, followed by 0, and then 8, followed by Enter. The gate must stay open – the code changes at midnight. If the gate closes, well, make sure to have that wire cutter at the go, with rubber handles, because you’ll need a bigger opening than whatever you’ve already cut.”

“I’m surprised that no one has tried that method,” said Tobias.

“The Wolfes keep tools locked up, and you need permission to use them,” said John. “Besides, there’s cameras everywhere, but they aren’t working, thanks to the Fangs’ goons. So, what are we looking at for help?”

“Got about a thousand Ferals, all ready to help escort the escapees to the different herds,” said Bella. “It’s the biggest escape since the Liberty Rebellion.”

“I call it my Grand Escape,” said John. “Now, once I get the guns in my possession, we can keep the Wolfes inside simply by doing two things, I stay inside the house, covering the stairs and doors, and someone needs to pour gasoline around the place – I can’t kill them, but they need to know that we are serious, and are willing to burn the place down.” He pulled out a map. “Here’s the food storage – take anything that will keep. Here’s the clothing storage, bottled water, tool shed, and everything else. Do this right, hardly anyone will know anything. That being said, let’s enjoy our meal, and pay our respects to Mary and Sam, for the sacrifice that they’ve made. Hopefully, Robert and Julia will enjoy them – they’ll be the last humans that those two will be able to just eat for quite some time.”



About thirty minutes later, Julia, with some help from Robert, pulled out the tray containing Sam and Mary, who were both unconscious.

“I guess between being stuffed, the heat, and their last romp, they passed out,” said Julia.

“Looks like it,” said Robert. “It would be a shame to wake them up, just to separate them forever.”

Julia smiled. “In that case, let’s help them die together,” she said. “I’ll take Sam, you take Mary. As it is, there’s something that I want to discuss with you.”

“What’s that?” Robert asked, as he positioned himself, gently placing one hand on top of Mary’s head, the other on her shoulder, as Julia did likewise with Sam.

“I’d like for us to have another child,” said Julia.

“Are you sure that you’re up for it?” Robert asked.

Julia nodded.

Robert grinned.

The pair kissed, as they snapped the humans’ necks. Once they were certain that the humans were dead, they pulled the bodies out of the pie, delicious smelling steam escaping from the opening. They then cut the sinew holding the humans together, and then swallowed the humans, Julia sending Sam down her throat, Robert sending Mary down his. They then made sure that Jeffrey had a portion of the pie, before they devoured most of the rest, giving each other a knowing look. Afterwards, they ran into their room, feeling a certain amount of passionate energy, leaving Jeffrey to not only finish his meal, but to start the process of cleaning up, the human slave not aware that the actions of him and his masters had been watched for the last ten minutes by Tobias.



Tobias walked back to the barn, where he found Sally getting stuff out of the food storage.

“Those mutts have had their meal,” he said, as he looked at his sister. “Are mother and father still busy?”

“They have a lot of time to make up for,” said Sally.

Tobias looked at the door. He could hear some sounds, sounds that he and Anna made when they were alone. “Seriously, before an escape?”

“Father’s not escaping, I heard that much,” said Sally. “He’s dying. He says that he’ll be a liability. He wants to buy the herd as much time as possible for it to escape. This is his last chance to have a child with mother, before the Wolfes have to use artificial insemination to try to help them out.”

“You heard all that?” Tobias asked.

“I’m young, not dumb,” said Sally. “We need to respect father’s requests.”

“Well, I can’t wait until I meet up with James and Hanna, and show them what I feel about what they did to father,” said Tobias.

“I know,” said Sally. “I get Billy. Mother gets Robert and Julia. We’ll be wearing their teeth soon enough.”

“Wish he’d let us kill them,” said Tobias.

“Father has made his requests, and we’ll honor them,” said Sally. “Now, help me get the supplies ready, so that the herd will have the food that they need. Don’t let your anger make a fool of you – make one wrong move, and father will kill you himself – that much I’m sure of.”

“Do you think he would?” Tobias asked.

“I saw his eyes,” said Sally. “They’re like yours, in a way. We do this his way. You keep getting the supplies, and I’ll start letting the others in.”

“Alright,” said Tobias. “I’ll handle this. The food will be needed.”

“Good, now, behave, and perhaps we’ll get to enjoy father’s dream,” said Sally. She then slipped out the door.



Thirty minutes later, John looked at the assembled herd.

“You all know me as your Herd Leader,” he said. “You all know that I’ve been planning an escape, one for the entire herd. Tonight is that night. Less than two hours ago, the first phase was implemented, when Sam 5691 and Mary 3095 willingly took some sleeping pills that will cause the Wolfes to fall asleep fairly quickly, knowing that the two of them would die as a result of an overdose. This they did for their children, and for you. The Ferals you see among you will lead you to safety. As for me, I will keep the Wolfes inside the house until the last human has left the property. This, I do for you. Now, I know what you’re thinking – living out in the Wilds is filled with danger, and that death is hiding behind every tree. This is true – there’re plenty of dangerous creatures out there that could kill you. Thing is, staying here is certain death – maybe not tonight, nor tomorrow, but within five years, each of you will be either eaten, or sold and then eaten, unless you’re really lucky to be made a pet or slave, and even then you’ll still die. Out there, at least you’ll die free. Granted, you might still get eaten by a werewolf or drained by a vampire – I’ve seen that before – but at least you’ll have a chance to fight back. There is a new danger though, one that most are unaware, or ignorant of. One so dangerous, I shudder at it’s potential. But it’s not with fear that I shudder – no, I shudder with joy! This danger is US! US humans, the ones whose lines have been domesticated for so long. My own family, is living proof of this. My grandfather, a 10thgen, killed a dozen to save my father. My father, an 11thgen, killed thirty to save me. Myself – I spare the lives of two, to save the lives of over five thousand. I wish that I could go with you, but I cannot. I am dying of cancer, and won’t live to see past six months. Well, I’ve always believed in charting my own course, and I’ve charted out my own fate. By this time tomorrow, I’ll be dead – as Robert’s breakfast. All that I ask is that you remember me.”

“Are you sure about this?” a pregnant female asked. “My child will be born free?”

John looked at her. “Yes, Clara,” he said. “Your child will be born free. With any luck, they won’t know what it’s like to be livestock.” He looked at the rest of the herd. “You will start leaving at 11:30PM. Until then, none of you will be allowed to leave. Them who are afraid, let us know, so that we can give them some wine, or something to help keep them calm. Until then, keep quiet.”



At 11:00PM, John went to the door, and entered the house, Bella behind him, dressed in dark clothing. He pointed at a dark corner. Bella nodded, and went to it. John walked up the stairs. He could see Robert and Julia fast asleep. He glanced out the window, at the front gate. His dream would soon come true. He carefully walked back down the stairs, and went into Jeffery’s room. The room reminded him of his own – bed, a thing for clothes, some books. Then, there was Jeffery. Whatever else he felt, he never wished the slave any real ill will – like any other human owned by werewolves or vampires, he was just trying to survive.

John placed his free hand over Jeffery’s mouth, silencing the slave as he jolted awake.

“Shhh, we got problems,” John said, quietly, as he removed his hand. “Fang’s goons are sneaking around. They’re after the herd!”

“Then wake the Masters,” Jeffery said, just as quietly, as he got up.

“I already tried,” John said. “They’re fast asleep. I even tried biting Robert’s ears! Nothing!”

“You seriously tried biting the Master’s ears?” Jeffery asked, all but gasping in shock.

“I thought that maybe pain would wake him up,” John said. He looked out the window in the room. “Careful, one’s near the home.”

The slave glanced towards the window, and saw a figure move quickly. “What do we do?”

“Can you use a gun?” John asked.

“I never learned how,” said Jeffery. “I’m a slave – slaves don’t use guns. They get sent down a throat for that!”

“Well, there are exceptions to those rules, and saving their life is one of them,” said John. “Besides, if you’re afraid, I’ll use them, and I’ll take the blame, along with the punishment.”

“Why would you do that?” Jeffery asked.

John frowned. “Seems I got cancer, and thus, don’t have that long to live anyways.”

Jeffery looked at him. “Sorry to hear about that,” he said. “Can’t say that I’ve liked you, but you’ve had my respect, what with your whole planning to try to save the herd.”

John chuckled. “For them, I got no problems dying,” he said. “Now, you open the gun safe, and unlock the bullet safe, and I’ll take care of the rest.”

“This better not be some trap where you plan to kill the Masters,” said Jeffery.

“Killing them isn’t my plan,” said John. “I hope to humiliate them. Now, let’s move, while there’s still time.”

“Have you used a firearm before?” Jeffery asked, as the two of them left his room.

“Oh, more than a few times,” John said, as he looked towards the dark corner. “I’ll keep watch towards the front, in case they break inside. Watch that back door if you can though. Vampires are quicker than you might be able to react.”

“I’ll keep that in mind,” said Jeffery, as he typed in the code. He opened the safe door. “Gun safe opened.”

“Was it A, U, G, 0, and then 8 by any chance?” John asked.

“That’s a very good guess,” Jeffery said, as he typed in the code for the ammo safe. “Not that it will be any good after midnight.” He opened the door for the ammo safe. “Got this one. What do we need?”

“Garlic and Silver based rounds,” said John. “There’s werewolves too.”

“Okay, I got them, and-”

John came over, took out the large caliber hunting rifle, along with the silver based rounds, and began to load the firearm, looking Jeffery in the eyes.

Something clicked in the slave’s mind. “Shit,” he said. “This is part of your escape plan, isn’t it?”

John nodded. “I’m sorry, but this is for your own good.”

That was when Bella thumped Jeffery over the head, knocking him out.

“I hope that didn’t kill him,” said John. “He’s just Tamed.”

“Not my first person I’ve had to give a tap to the head to, and needed to keep alive,” Bella said, as she injected Jeffery with the syringe. “This will knock him out, right?”

John nodded. “Sometimes people have issues that require a nap to deal with.”

“I remember that you had a few issues while sleeping,” said Bella.

John smiled. “I’ll have a lot fewer issues come morning.” He held her close, and gave her a kiss. “Now, take him, and get the gasoline. We’ll need it, just in case. Remember – just enough for the scent, but not enough to pose any real danger.” He looked her over. “Name the child Robert or Roberta, for me.”

“I understand,” said Bella. She picked Jeffery up. “You’d better have those daffodils.”

John chuckled. “I will. Now, start moving the herd out. Tell them to keep moving, and to not stop for anything.”

Bella hurried out of the house.

John looked up at the clock, noting that it was time for the escape to start. He then grabbed a chair, and moved it to where he could keep an eye on things. He looked up at the calendar. August 8th it said. Earlier, two of his herd had died, meals for their werewolf masters. In about six hours, he’d follow after them.

A smile came to John’s face as the first group left the barn, escorted by a Feral. The Grand Escape was on.


GROUP
Non-Humans R Us  (13+)
Anthros and monsters discussion group.
#1625765 by BIG BAD WOLF is hopping
Save My Membership Auction - Closed  (E)
Help me to save my Membership, and various Groups as well. Closed
#1825777 by BIG BAD WOLF is hopping

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/alockwood1
My Signiture, a gift from a friend.
Signiture image
Another signiture image
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
Merit Badge in Crime Gangster
[Click For More Info]

Your community spirit on WDC is much appreciated. Thank you for helping with  [Link To Item #Pencil] 's fundraiser. *^*Smile*^* Merit Badge in Gay Lesbian
[Click For More Info]

*^*Rainbowl*^**^*Rainbowr*^* = *^*Thumbsupr*^**^*Cool*^**^*Thumbsupl*^* Merit Badge in Reviewing 7
[Click For More Info]

Awarded for  sending at least one review every day for a week . This badge can be earned over and over again.  Each of these badges adds one (1) Community Recognition!

© Copyright 2023 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053798