*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053896-Six-More-Instead-of-Four-or-Five
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1053896 added August 9, 2023 at 11:13pm
Restrictions: None
Six More Instead of Four or Five
Six More Instead
of Four or Five


Unfortunately, this has not been a typical last day off from work aka a Wednesday. It was more like it used to be when my brother and I had a lot that needed to do today. I was hoping that was finally behind me, but it doesn’t look like it is. Unfortunately, it’s my short stories that many suffer because of it.

I only got one section/part done today for my WDC Short Story for this month. that’s how bad it was today for me and my brother. That leaves six more parts/sections that I need to get written to end this Short Story, and with three more days off to do it, that means I need to do two per day.

What I was hoping that I would get done today was at least two more sections/parts written. If not a third one. That would have only left four or five parts/sections left to write. Unfortunately, I only got one. As a result, I may not get this Short Story written in the first two weeks I have to write these short stories this month. I think I can still do it, though.

I’m going to try to get one to three more written in the next four days after I get home from work, but I’m not going to count on that until it happens. I have written that before and it didn’t happen for one reason or another. The reason I wrote three instead of four is because I know I won’t have the time to do it on Saturday because I only have about six hours to sleep.

The biggest problem I’m going to have in getting two done per day my next three days off from work is Monday. I already know that I’m going to be very busy most of the day Monday. Until late in the afternoon around four PM kind of busy. There is a very good chance I won’t get two done on Monday.

That’s why I need to get some done after I get home from work. The more I get done the better chance I have of getting it done within the next three days off. It can be done, but considering my past experiences with this kind of problem is that something always comes up to stop me from doing it.

Of course, I don’t have to get it done in the next three days off from work, but I want to do it anyway. If I can do it. After all, I have a second Short Story to write this month. The sooner I get the WDC Short Story done the better. I may need the whole six days off this month to get it finished too, and that’s the most important of the two that needs to get written.

I want to get the second Short Story done this month. Especially, since these two short stories are somewhat related. It doesn’t need to be written, though. The only one that does need to be done is the WDC Short Story. I want to do them both, but if I can’t get the other one finished without writing some of it at work then I won’t do it.







© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053896-Six-More-Instead-of-Four-or-Five