*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1054113-Only-Five-Left
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1054113 added August 14, 2023 at 11:02pm
Restrictions: None
Only Five Left
Only Five Left


Just five more sections/parts left of my latest WDC Short Story. Unfortunately, that means I only have five more parts/sections before I finish writing this Short Story. Why is this unfortunate? It’s because I just have two more days to finish writing this Short Story.

Well, that isn’t exactly true. I do have eight more days off from work to finish writing this WDC Short Story. Only I don’t want to take all eight days to do it. After all, this isn’t the only Short Story I’m trying to write this month. This one was devoted to the first six days off from work, and the second one was for the last six days.

Unfortunately, if I’m going to stick with that six-day plan I only have two more days to finish writing this WDC Short Story. Of course, I can dip into the second six days, but I don’t want to do that. I may need to do that, but I don’t want to do it. Hopefully, I won’t need to do it.

Each month the WDC Short Story takes priority. Any other Short Story can be obsolete if necessary. That means I don’t need to do them if there isn’t time to write them. It also means I do want to write them, but if for some reason I can’t get them done, it’s not that important. I want to get them done, but the only one I need to get done is the WDC Short Story.

So far, I haven’t gone a month without getting my WDC Short Story and any other short stories that I’m writing for that month done. I have come close a few times, but I haven’t missed a month yet, and I don’t intend to do it this month either. That’s another reason why I’m sticking with my six-day plan.

What does that mean for this WDC Short Story? It means that I only have two days left of my plan to finish writing it. That’s five sections/parts in two days aka two and three, or three and two. Whichever way I look at it I need to get two parts/sections written in one day and three the next day. It’s not going to be easy to do, but it can be done.

As far as I know, my brother and I don’t have anything that needs to be done over the next two days. If that’s true, then getting these five sections/parts written should be a problem. Unfortunately, that usually doesn’t work out that way. There are always things that need doing that I don’t know about.

If there are any things that my brother and I need to get done over the next couple of days, I hope that it doesn’t take us all day to do them. Hopefully, there will be enough time for me to get two or three parts/sections written so that I can end his WDC Short Story. It all depends on what my brother and I need to do in the next couple of days.

One way or another I will get this WDC Short Story. If I don’t get it done this week, there are two other ways to finish it. I either need to finish it after I get home from work, or I need to dip into the second Short Story for this month. don’t want to do either one, but it may come down to that.




© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1054113-Only-Five-Left