*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1054506-Great-News-for-a-Change
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1054506 added August 23, 2023 at 11:23pm
Restrictions: None
Great News for a Change
Great News for a Change


Don’t ask me how I did it because I don’t know. All I do know is that once I started writing, I couldn’t stop until I finished it, and finish it I did. I only needed six more sections/parts to finish writing my second Short Story for this month. That’s what I did. Six parts/sections in one day. That must be a new record for me. About twelve hundred words in only a few hours.

It’s not all great news, though. I did finish this Short Story, but it’s not ready to be created or posted just yet. I’ve got a little bit of editing to do before it’s ready to be created or posted. That’s not all either. I also have a big decision to make regarding how I create it. After all, a lot of this Short Story involves thinking that only other DeathBringers can hear.

I don’t know if there are a lot of Readers, but I do know that there is at least one Reader who has some kind of a medical problem with the color red. I’m not sure what it’s called, but I don’t want to offend anyone. That’s my problem. When it comes to thinking, I know that I’m supposed to italicize the words. I also like to color those words too.

My favorite color is red, but after a not recent Review, it was pointed out to me that it was hard to review my Short Story because of the red I use for thinking. On the other hand, if I don’t colorize my thinking, then I have a problem with Reader not seeing the italicized words. What should I do? It’s kind of a Catch-22. There’s a problem either way I look at it.

What should I do? Should I colorize it? Even if it’s not the color red. Maybe I shouldn’t colorize it in red and take the risk of maybe offending someone. The only other thing I can think of to do is not colorize it at all, and let the italic do the thinking for me. One slight problem with that, though. What about the Readers who can’t recognize the italics part of it?

I don’t know what I’m going to do about that, yet. Maybe I won’t try to get this finished in the next few days after I get home from work. It may be best to wait until next Monday aka my first day off from work to do the editing, the creating, and the posting. I’m up in the air about what to do. There are several different ways I can go, but what is the best way?

The only thing I can think of to do right now is to do it either in red, blue, or the regular way in black, and post it in my Notebook about the possible problem for Readers. What should I do? Maybe I should spend the next for days thinking about it. That doesn’t mean I can’t finish writing it in those four days. Writing and editing it after I get home from work.






© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1054506-Great-News-for-a-Change