*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055181-Only-Two-So-Far-This-Month
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1055181 added September 4, 2023 at 11:48pm
Restrictions: None
Only Two So Far This Month
Only Two So Far This Month


Believe it or not, the two contests that I have trying to enter each month have posted a new prompt in the last few days. In fact, I think one did theirs on the first, and the other one did theirs on the second. It may be an added day for each one, but I think that was the day. Whether it is or not, I still have my two prompts for this month.

I may be getting a third Short Story prompt this month, but it hasn’t come out yet. It probably won’t either. So, it looks like I’m only going to be getting two ‘SpaceHorrors’ short stories done this month. It didn’t take me too long to come up with a Short Story for my second Short Story for this month, but it did for my WDC Short Story.

It didn’t take me that long to come up with my WDC Short Story, but it did take me a little bit of time to do it. After all, I wanted to write another ‘SpaceHorrors’ Short Story. I just had a little bit of remembering to do so that I could fit the Short Story with the prompt. The prompt was more intended for an Earth-type Short Story, but I adapted it anyway.

Still could have written my Short Story about Earth, but I decided not to do that for a couple of reasons. One reason is that I want to keep writing my ‘SpaceHorrors’ short stories. Another reason is that the prompt isn’t a genre that I’m too familiar with. Especially, when it comes to Earth. I haven’t been around too much of it. At least not in about forty-seven years.

I’m sure that I could have come up with a Short Story based here on Earth, but it probably wouldn’t have been very good because of my genre relationship problem. Besides, it wouldn’t be Science Faction, I mean Science Fiction. That’s because I only write true Science Faction, I mean Science Fiction. After all, I write the truth about the rest of the universe.

My second Short Story this month was a lot easier to remember. That’s because it’s about a planet that has been rotting and decaying for over ten thousand years. it’s so bad that it’s affecting the other fifteen planets in that Group of Planets, and it’s starting to affect the rest of the universe as well. Something needed to be done about this planet.

That’s why a team of researchers are going to Pavonic. To find out why it smells so bad there. does it have anything to do with the DeathBringer that had been found there? A DeathBringer that is about to be discovered on this planet. One that was about to return to the living too. Is this DeathBringer the reason why this planet is rotting and decaying?

Usually, I don’t go into that much detail about a Short Story I’m going to write, but once I started doing it, I couldn’t stop. At least I didn’t do it with my WDC Short Story for this month. Other than writing that it was going to be another SpaceHorrors Short Story. Everyone will just have to wait until I write it to find out about this Short Story.







© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055181-Only-Two-So-Far-This-Month