*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1054700
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1054700 added August 27, 2023 at 3:16am
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad! - The Super Mario Bros. Movie
It was Monday, August 21st, 2023, and you are still furious over having to shave off your head during a lice infestation! You would get news that your sister is finally out of jail, but she is still a bit sick from COVID!

On Wednesday, August 23rd, 2023, you would making sandwiches for your children. Your daughter would grab her sandwich and notices that it is quite thin. She asks for another slice of bologna and you say, "Listen honey, Mommy and Daddy are having a bit of money issues right now, so we have to ration how much we eat right now!" Your daughter doesn't seem to get it and still demanded another slice. You again say, "Honey, those greedy utility companies made us pay for 2 months worth of payments because we were behind a little, so we have to ration our food now because of those meanies!" Your daughter would continue to demand more meat in her sandwich until she gets upset and throws a royal tantrum in the kitchen! As she rolls around on the ground in a tizzy fit, you would facepalm and really, REALLY wished that you had slipped on rubber on those nights you "got busy" with your girlfriend instead of forgetting about them and having these little shits instead!

On Thursday, August 24th, 2023, you would be back on the computer, screaming and hollering at the trolls on the internet, when you hear your office door get kicked open. You quickly look over and see that it was your girlfriend...and she wasn't happy...
"WHAT IS THIS SHIT ABOUT HOMESCHOOLING OUR KIDS?!?" "OK, Honey, you know how my brother went to the International Movie Theater and stated that he would not let these outsiders influence his way of thinking in anyway, shape or form? Well now, he has one of them ragheads living in the house with him and each time he went to the International Movie Theater now, he would always come out with a whore in each arm!" "OK, AND?!?" I DON'T WANT OUR KIDS MINGLING WITH THEM AND..." "I WANT OUR KIDS TO GROW UP HAVING FRIENDS DAMMIT!" "YEAH WELL, IT'S TOO RISKY FOR THEM TO GET TOO FRIENDLY WITH THESE FOREIGNERS AND THE OTHER KIDS WHO HAVE UM...'DIFFERENT MINDSETS'" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?!?" "You know, the ones that grow up to be CRIMINALS AND MURDERERS?!? I WANT THEM TO STAY AWAY FROM OUR KIDS TOO!!!" "SO YOU THINK HOMESCHOOLING THEM IS THE BEST SOLUTION?!? WOW, YOU ARE AN AWFUL FATHER!"
She would then slam the office door before stomping off to her room. You would once again facepalm, wishing you really haven't slipped up on those nights you "got busy" with her...

On Friday, August 25th, 2023, you would be back at Wal-Mart, buying toys for your son's birthday, when you get a phone call. You pick it up and see that it was your mother crying on the phone. You ask what is wrong and she said that your brother just got arrested at the International Movie Theater for trying to confront your brother! After this phone call was over, you started to get stressed out and did the one thing that always helped calm you down...going to a sandwich shop and ordering up about 100 sandwiches...
A pig with about 100 sandwiches

On Saturday, August 26th, 2023, and you would be checking up on that asshole brother Ross's Twitter and see he is talking about going to some MMA fights that night.
Poster for AKA 31, an MMA sporting event

Are you fucking kidding me?!? You are currently stuck celebrating the birthday for that little shit you call a SON, and this bastard is going a bit down south for an MMA event?!? OH HELL NO, THIS SHIT AIN'T HAPPENING! You would quickly gather up your camera equipment and just as you were about to head out the door...
"Hey Honey, the kids want to go see a movie!" You would freeze in place as your blood gets ice cold again! You would realize that the kids want to see that dumb Mario movie that came out earlier this year.


"Ok Honey, listen, my asshole brother is at an MMA event! I need to go to this and give him payback for what he just did to my brother and..."
"Well, it's just going to have to wait because the kids want to see this movie and..."
"BUT MY BROTHER IS AT A CASINO FOR SOME FIGHTS AND..."
"LISTEN FAT ASS, I TOLD YOU THAT SHIT CAN WAIT! NOW GET DRESSED AND TAKE US TO THE DAMN MOVIES!!!"

You would then begrudgingly take the kids to see the movie. As you watch the movie, you started to get memories back from the late 1990s, when your brother Ross was giving his parents lip for not being able to purchase him an N64! However, the woman that was taking care of him, the crazy bitch, BOUGHT HIM AN N64, ALONG WITH THAT STUPID MARIO GAME!


You wished you were a bit stronger back then so you could beat his ass for what he did! But even today, you still wished you could kick his ass for those times!

After the movie was over, you and your family would be feeling quite hungry and decided to do something about it...by going to Taco Bell and stuffing your faces with tacos!
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1054700