*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055110-Another-Fifty-Eight
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1055110 added September 3, 2023 at 10:43pm
Restrictions: None
Another Fifty-Eight
Another Fifty-Eight


Fifty-eight single paragraphs is what I wrote earlier today at work. That’s two days in a row that I have gotten fifty-eight single paragraphs. It’s starting to look like that is what I’m going to be getting done on a weekend day: fifty-eight single paragraphs per day.

Don’t know how long it will last. If it will even last past this weekend, but it looks like it may. I hope that it continues to be like that. After all, if it does keep on doing what I have been doing this last week getting these six scripts written in less than nine months is looking better and better.

Overall, I have done very well the last four days when it comes to this script. I can’t remember how well I did on Thursday and Friday morning, but I think it was about twenty-eight single paragraphs on both of those days, give or take a little. It wasn’t an exact match like this weekend, but it was close.

At least I think it was, but I may be wrong about that. It wouldn’t be the first time I was wrong about something like this, and I’m sure it won’t be the last time either. What am I babbling about? How many single paragraphs that I written on Thursday and Friday morning this week.

I think that I got twenty-eight single paragraphs written on Friday morning at work and twenty-four on Thursday morning. I’m not sure about that unless I check my handwriting, and I don’t have the time to do that right now. All I do know is that I got fifty-eight in the last couple of days.

Was also close with the number of scenes that I got done this week. I was figuring five on a weekday day and ten on a weekend day. Did a little better than that this week. I can’t remember for sure about Thursday and Friday, but I think that I did nine scenes on Thursday and sort of ten on Friday.

If I remember correctly, it was more like eight and a half on Thursday and the equivalent of ten on Friday. whether there are a couple of extra scenes per day, doesn’t matter that much. What does matter is that there are more than five scenes per day. The same is the same for this weekend too.

Officially, I did fifteen and a half scenes yesterday aka Saturday, but it was more like seventeen and a half because one scene was a flashback aka a three-part scene. Today it was seventeen scenes. So, it looks like it’s going to be about nine scenes during the weekdays and seventeen on the weekends.

I don’t know how long this is going to last, but I’m hoping it will continue to be as well as it has been this week. I’m not going to count on that happening until it does, but I hope that it does. If it does, then I will get these scripts done in less than nine months. Less than a year with the transcribing.





© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055110-Another-Fifty-Eight