*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055757-A-Little-Less-Than-Lately
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1055757 added September 14, 2023 at 11:35pm
Restrictions: None
A Little Less Than Lately
A Little Less Than Lately


Today hasn’t been a very good day when it comes to my Water Wars scriptwriting project. it hasn’t been a bad one either. What I’m trying to write is that earlier today, I got only twenty-five single paragraphs written for Part One of my Movie Introduction.

About twenty-five is what I expected to get done on a weekday basis aka Thursday and Friday. Only lately, I have been doing slightly better than that. Three to five is better than today. That doesn’t read a lot better, but it is considering where I have written it.

Unfortunately, I know the reason why I didn’t get more written earlier today at work. It was me. I had a lot of trouble concentrating. It’s also because I was very tired today. Not the sleepy kind of tired, but the feeling of sickness kind of tired.

Am I coming down with another cold? The way I have been feeling the last few days and this morning, it sure does look like I probably am fighting a cold or about to fight one. After all, look where I work. It’s very cold there. especially, where I’m at most of the time.

It's not better when I do my rounds. After all, it’s cold in most of where I work. It is worse than that, though. It’s not all cold. There is a part of it that isn’t very cold and there is a little that is almost hot. Sometimes it is hot, but mostly it just isn’t cold.

With all that cold, I’m kind of surprised I’m not losing to a cold twenty-four/seven. In a lot of ways, that is what I’m doing. As a result, it affects my writing. Not completely like they want it to affect me, but enough to slow me down with it.

They probably want me to quit my writing, and they think it will get me to quit doing it if they keep this up. It’s not going to work. I have been through these kinds of problems before, and I’m sure it will happen again. If they think this is going to stop me from writing, it won’t.

It may slow me down some, but it won’t stop me. I’m very stubborn when it comes to my writing. They did take away my laptop, but that didn’t stop me. What’s next? My privileges with my handwriting? I don’t think they are that stupid. They know what will happen if they try to do that.

I got way off track with my ranting and raving again. Didn’t I? What I have been trying to write about is that I only got twenty-five single paragraphs written today. Maybe twenty-seven or twenty-eight if you count all the re-writing I had to do because of my lack of concentration.

If I count all the re-writing, then I did stay about the same as I have been doing lately. Unfortunately, I can stay the same for the number of scenes I did earlier today at work. I only did six and a half scenes today. that’s not too bad either, but it’s also not very good.




© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055757-A-Little-Less-Than-Lately