*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055931-Fall-down-7-times-get-up-8--Japanese-proverb
Rated: ASR · Book · History · #2263536
Past Present and Future musings : my Big Nutty Spiritual life!
#1055931 added September 18, 2023 at 9:54pm
Restrictions: None
Fall down 7 times get up 8 ( Japanese proverb!)
Dear reader's, my last post was really upbeat! I was really looking forward to being a part of the celebration 🎆🎉.
Then life took another turn, it was a very stressful time and I could only turn to prayers and actions 🙏.
I spent 3 weeks calling every morning to get my sister a ride to her upcoming cataract surgery.
The only local transportation was the hospital Van. The problem was that the hospitals computer systems were hacked by ransomware hackers. They have no heart for anyone but themselves.
So instead of being able to just schedule a ride, the transport people have to work off a daily paper for the next day.
Thus I kept calling to see if they were back online ( it's been a month and not yet).
The week before the first surgery, on Wed she has a pre op appointment. We found out if we didn't cancel in 48 hours, they'd charge her $500.
Monday was the surgery day, and Thursday I told them we were going to cancel. By a miracle they were able to confirm us that ride.
You see we are so rural that we couldn't get a taxi ( it would have been super expensive anyway)
So this week will be calling again and ( please pray for us) trying to get a ride.
Our family in Oregon have been in touch, too far to help but concerned.
So I missed the whole WDC anniversary and it looked like so much fun. I'm at least writing this as I know some folks here do care. I'm glad everyone had a good time and looking forward to next year's party 🎉🥳!
I was deathly ill Fri night, and didn't light 🕯️ my Shabbos candle or find the prayers for Rosh Hashanah ( Jewish new Year)
It's a time to look back on the year and see what we can do better this year. Or if we hurt someone to apologize and make amends.
I didn't know it could be a time when, someone wronged you and you can offer forgiveness.
There were but I decided not to.
One because I didn't feel it.
Two because I unfriended them and thought " if it matters to them they will reach out"
They didn't and I'm leaving it in God's hands.
I have a lot on my mind and hope to find my writing voice again.
Until next time ( hopefully not so long!)
Best regards to all

© Copyright 2023 dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055931-Fall-down-7-times-get-up-8--Japanese-proverb