*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056137-Schaumburg--Fifth-Time-In-LA-This-Year
by Sum1
Rated: E · Book · Travel · #1779685
I travel the country on business, sometimes the world. Come see where I've been.
#1056137 added September 23, 2023 at 10:33pm
Restrictions: None
Schaumburg, & Fifth Time In LA This Year
Locale: Schaumburg Illinois/Los Angeles

Week of: 9/11 & 9/18/2023

         I've  spent the week of 9/11 delivering a small class.  I should really say short, but it would be accurate to say short, and small.  Short as in three days of class, small in that there was only ONE student in attendance!  You might wonder why we'd schedule a class like this?  Well ,this particular class is not delivered that often anymore.  When it is scheduled it is usually cancelled due to a lack of students.  Apparently someone called the Manager and essentially begged us to deliver the class.  This was back in April or so.  Since I'm the Lead Instructor for it, it was placed on my schedule.  Two students were scheduled, but one didn't show up.  So the lone student received a lot of one on one attention that week.  It all went well, but I almost forgot (or did forget) to post about it.

         This past week (9/18) I was in Los Angeles for the fifth time this year, delivering a class.  This is the third of this series of classes, and the third different class I've delivered to them.  This was a very good class.  Well really, this particular class is a two in one class.  Two products that work together, but very small in scale.  I'm the only instructor who delivers one of the products so of course it fell to me.  I've tried to encourage others to learn this small device without success.  It's fine by me though.  After all, this small product is why I was sent to Germany and Thailand in 2017 & 2018.  Someone has to learn it soon though, I do plan on retiring after all.  I will be in Los Angeles one more time this year, but with a different customer, the LAPD.  I'll be back in March and April for other classes with them.

         Today I flew from Los Angeles to Washington DC for another class with a customer here.  I'll be here all week before flying home Friday and starting a two week vacation then.  I'm actually out in the Glen Arden area.  If you'd like to meet up for coffee or something, let me know.  Maybe we an work something out,. Well, that's about it for now.  Until my next post, be good to those you love, spoil them, and write!








Jim Dorrell

© Copyright 2023 Sum1 (UN: jim-d at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sum1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056137-Schaumburg--Fifth-Time-In-LA-This-Year