*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056424-Another-psycho--week-but-here-I-be
Rated: ASR · Book · History · #2263536
Past Present and Future musings : my Big Nutty Spiritual life!
#1056424 added September 29, 2023 at 11:38pm
Restrictions: None
Another psycho 😮 week, but here I be!!!!
And away we go!
Weekly goals and etc
I did proof reading for the Blogging Bliss newsletter.
I posted in my blog!
Then life overtook the rest of the week. My sister had her surgery and I did caregiver, household chores ( some she couldn't do like cooking dinner and carrying heavy objects) I let her know what color the traffic lights were and helped navigate her driving. My new phone has been dropping calls, spent hours on that getting it towards being fixed and more.
So not much me time yet.
Next week will be just as crazy but will fit more writing in some how will post this in my blog and update my peeps 🤗 who read it and care!
Now I'm in the blog y'all 😁!
Spent 2 hours today on my sister phone to phone technicians. Took an hour to get sim tray and nano card out of phone and back in right, only to find ( when I called from my phone to Big lots, it dropped the freaking call. Oye bahaha. I never got my shower or made an appointment with my doctor ( they finally have their computer system up) I'm so behind in so much, it's not funny. The affordable connection program, that pays $30 towards my Internet, dropped the ball, so I owe $128. They were supposed to send me a renewal email/ text but never did. I've been calling them for 2 months and they kept telling me I didn't need one. I had to reapply last month just to be sure but they kicked me out of the system, so spent another hour getting it straightened out.
Next year I'm not going to bother, it cost me hours of time and aggravation.
Time I could have spent writing...
I did have a video chat with my cousin ( who found me on Ancestry dot com a few years ago! He's a retired Veterinarian and a really good soul 💖 and he is funny. I learned a lot about my great grandmother and others that, on my own took decades to find little. Maxy and MoJo finally got their nails cut at the PET Parlor run by an awesome lady, who has stayed in touch by FB Messenger. We only have one pet carrier and made 2 trips. MoJo was having a kitty panic attack when it was her turn to get in it. She was calm when we got there thank God! It was hell getting her there tho. Both are happy not to have those long claws, and that stress and anxiety for me is gone. It's starting to cool down and soon we will get a crate to travel with. Big enough for them to fit in, so they can get used to travel in. Roanoke Virginia from here is about 800 miles. Good thing we have time to get ready. Oh After 3 months of looking at the hair dye box finally felt good enough to do it ☺️😺! Violet L'Oreal because I'm worth it lol 😂!
Thanks for being here with me 🥰
Have a blessed beautiful weekend 😘

218143218143

© Copyright 2023 dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056424-Another-psycho--week-but-here-I-be