*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057334-It-Just-Keeps-Getting-Better
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1057334 added October 13, 2023 at 11:20pm
Restrictions: None
It Just Keeps Getting Better
It Just Keeps Getting Better


Earlier today I set two knew records. At least I think that I have done it. If I remember correctly, I have done forty and forty-two single paragraphs on a weekday aka a Thursday or a Friday, but I don’t think I have written forty-four single paragraphs in a single weekday.

The same is true about the number of scenes I have written in a single weekday. If I remember correctly, I normally do eight to eleven scenes per weekday. Most of the being ten. I have had a few nines, and maybe an eight or two, but most of them have been ten. The highest one until now has been eleven. Earlier today I did thirteen.

That means I only have four more scenes and about thirteen more single paragraphs before I finish Part Two of the Movie Introduction for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. I should be able to get that done before I start my first rounds at work aka the first two hours of my shift.

Normally, I get about fourteen to sixteen single paragraphs written in the first two hours of my shift. If I can do that tomorrow morning when I go back to work at midnight tonight, I will be ready to start working on Episode One, Some of the Adults, after my first round. Depending on how soon I get the thirteen single paragraphs written.

Just writing the single paragraphs is only the beginning. After I finish them, I still have the end of the Act ending to write and the end of this Part to write. What that means is that I end all my acts with ‘The End of whatever Act of Part Two, “Their Next Destinations.”

This one is a little bit different. I’m also going to include ‘and this Movie Introduction.’ Of course, I also end all my Acts with FADE OUT. I begin them with FADE IN and end them with FADE OUT. After I do that that is when I will start writing Episode One, Some of the Adults. It’s not quite that simple, though.

Before I start writing Episode One, Some of the Adults, I need to get the paperwork sorted and filed in their folders. Then I need to get the paperwork for Episode One separated so that I can start writing The Script for Episode One. I may not get that done before my first round.

However, you look at it I’m not only going to be starting Episode One of my Water Wars scriptwriting project today, but I’m also going to have about three hours of writing time to work on it. How many scenes and single paragraphs will I get written in that amount of time, I don’t know. It could be another ten, but I doubt it will be that well.






© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057334-It-Just-Keeps-Getting-Better