*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057335-The-End-and-the-Beginning
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1057335 added October 13, 2023 at 11:21pm
Restrictions: None
The End and the Beginning
The End and the Beginning


I finally finished my two-part Movie Introduction for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. Only need four scenes and thirteen single paragraphs to finish the script for Part Two, Their Next Destinations, of this Movie Introduction. Because of getting set up at work, it took me almost an hour and a half to finish it.

That sound about right. I figured that it would take me that long to finish it. After all, it was four scenes and thirteen paragraphs. That’s about average the first two hours into my shift at work. Not only do I have to get set up to start writing, I have two camera checks in those first two hours. Combined that almost thirty minutes.

So, in a way, it took me just over an hour to finish writing this Short Story. That may have been the end for this script and Movie Introduction, but I wasn’t quite ready to start writing Episode One for this television series just yet. I still had some end of an Act and Part to do. Not to mention the Cast Line-up for it.

That took me to the end of my first two hours of my shift. When I got back from doing my first round, I started working on the first episode of this series, Some of the Adults. It started with the title page. Then it when into the Teaser Act and the three Establishing Shots that will probably start every Act into my episodes from now on.

I may have some Establishing Shots within an Act every so often, but most of the time it will be only at the beginning of an Act. Don’t think I have any other Establishing Shots for this episode. The producer or director may have some because there are two InWaterStructures in this episode, but I don’t.

After I got the title page and the Establishing Shots done, I started writing the script for this episode. I got seven more scenes written and twenty-two more single paragraphs written for a total of eleven scenes that I got written earlier at work today and thirty-eight single paragraphs. A lot more than I thought I would be getting.

Because of ending one script and starting another one, I didn’t think that I would be getting this many scenes and single paragraphs written, but I did. Hopefully, I can do the same thing this weekend. Only a lot more in both scenes and single paragraphs. Almost double would be great, and that’s a possibility of doing too.

I have been averaging about ten to eleven scenes during the weekday aka Thursday and Friday morning. About twenty to twenty-one scenes on the weekend. It can be a little bit more or less, but these seem to be the average. Hopefully, it will continue being that way. After all, the sooner I get this scripts done the better.








© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057335-The-End-and-the-Beginning