*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057379-Premise-revision
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Book · Detective · #2306086
One of a group of teens is accused of murder. Will their friendship survive?
#1057379 added October 14, 2023 at 12:14pm
Restrictions: None
Premise revision
SETTING: A small county broken into several different districts based mostly on economic prowess.

PROTAGONIST: (Flaws and goals)
The story mostly centers around these six young people. One of them gets himself set up as murdering another boy. Their flaws are that they have a skewed vision of what the county is like, and they rely on just each other too much. Their goals are to be accepted by the town as individuals.

CONFLICT: The story also tells the side of the police department, particularly the FBI, and their investigation into the murder.

ANTAGONIST: Our murdering mastermind, Dr. Jamie Solanum and her new designer drug. There is also Rob Solanum, who has his own agenda. There are also the minor players, the Auto Club Boys, who are doing the physical killings.

RESOLUTION: There is a final gathering in the park where each player gives up what their part was in the killings.

THEME: "The individual has always needed to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe."


OUTLINE:

"Outline revision 3}









Merry Meet and Blessed Be
then Merry Meet again!

Thank you Ledgerdemain for creating this wonderful signature.
© Copyright 2023 Khola Mousethyme (UN: mousethyme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Khola Mousethyme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057379-Premise-revision