*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057792
Rated: ASR · Book · Fantasy · #2306874
Their character William Foxington finds out how much he loves to grow
#1057792 added October 21, 2023 at 11:10am
Restrictions: None
The Dream
Willington was exhausted from his weekend chores. He plopped himself into bed & fell fast asleep. It was then he had an unusual dream. He dreamed that the demolition team he was apart of responded to an emergency call. A huge bolder had fallen on the train tracks. By the time the team got there only 30 minutes remained until the passenger express train arrived. The curving track was on a thin ledge so using the mover was out of the question. It was also to risky to use explosives lest they blew up the track. All that was left was to try to roll the bolder out of the way. They heaved for 25 minutes with no success. Suddenly, Yani appeared. She was towering over them with muscles putting most bodybuilders to shame. She easily lifted the bolder off the track just as the train steamed through. There was whooping and yelling and an increasingly annoying buzzing. Waking up he realized his alarm was going off!
© Copyright 2023 Massive Friendly Derg (UN: dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Massive Friendly Derg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057792