*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058106
Rated: ASR · Book · Fantasy · #2306874
Their character William Foxington finds out how much he loves to grow
#1058106 added October 26, 2023 at 3:11pm
Restrictions: None
The Talk
Will was feeling better than he ever had in his life. Also, for the first time he no longer felt shy when around someone. He peppered Yani with questions. "How are you able to do this? Why does it feel so good? Is there any limit to how big you can make us?"

Yani laughed in a light giggle. "Oh Foxington, you take to growth so well! I can't explain how, I just do it. Feeling good is a natural side effect & I have no limit except for what I can grow. You are special with your scar. That's why my powers work on you. Also, the more I use those powers on you, the more likely you will be able to obtain it for yourself."

Will looked at the massive dragoness, then at himself taking in all the bigness as the result of the growth. "You mean one day I can do this myself?" he asked. "Very likely." Yani answered.

For the rest of the day they made bigtalk (see what I did there? *Wink*). When the sun was low in the sky she changed both of them back to normal. "Try to grow this week & then come back next weekend."
© Copyright 2023 Massive Friendly Derg (UN: dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Massive Friendly Derg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058106