*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
7
14
21
28
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058198-Dream-Projects
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#1058198 added October 28, 2023 at 10:46am
Restrictions: None
Dream Projects
Prompt:
What is your dream project?


-------------------

I don't have a dream project that I personally work hard at. At this time in my life, I just want to keep going and live through each day the best I can. Having said that, for those younger than me, dream projects have the potential to be incredibly helpful to people, and not just persons themselves but also a whole community and maybe even the entire globe.

Good dream projects often are a combination of vision, innovation, collaboration, and determination. This is because when they are ready to become real, their benefits can be immense.

Dream projects usually vary widely in scope and focus. Among some examples of them with potential benefits to all is the clean energy revolution and environmental conservation. A project like this has the potential to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, fight the climate change, and ensure a sustainable energy future for generations.

Space exploration and colonization, as far-off as it seems, can be another ambitious dream. I mean how about mining the asteroids or getting Jupiter's gold? Some of the dreams that are not that far-off could be the medical breakthroughs, global education access, and social and economic equality. Still, my favorite one involves dream projects in the areas of arts and culture.

Imagine artists and even regular people creating groundbreaking works of art, preserving cultural heritages, and encouraging cultural exchange. This could not only promote a sense of belonging and enhance the quality of our lives but also possibly could avoid wars between different groups and nations. Now isn't this something special to wish for all humanity?


.

© Copyright 2023 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058198-Dream-Projects