*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058268-Week-33-of-the-Year-180
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1311011
A terminal for all blogs coming in or going out. A view into my life.
#1058268 added November 5, 2023 at 1:22pm
Restrictions: None
Week 33 of the Year 180
(exercise) = Exor. (observations) = obsv. (s***,shave,shower) = ss&s. (read something) = read. (comment blogs) = bogs. (BoyLove series on-line) = ytBL. (Thai TV BL series on GMMTV25) = tv25. (write poetry or prose) = PorP. (take a daily walk) = walk. (buy something) = shop. (take a photo) = foto. (video) = วิดีโอ. (speak Thai/Lao) = pôod. (learn Thai) Thai. (go-into-the-water) = pool. (clothes) = wash. (cook something) = cook. (tidy up) = mess. (travel) = trip. (noon) = เที่ยง. (talking to ex-pats/travelers/strangers in European) = chat. (Thai teaching book) = book. (hand written journal) = jour. (contests) = test. (water) = agua. (National Blog Post Month) NBPM. Groan smiley

5 november - 5 พฤศจิกายน


*Checkr* exor. 300/300/300/600 = 1500. 81 degrees. 08:25-08:55
*Checkr* obsv.
*Checkr* ss&s.
*Clock* เที่ยง. 91°F 33°C Humidity: 59% Wind: 3 mph
*Checkr* chat.
*Checkr* walk.
*Checkr* shop. coffee.
*Checkr* PorP.
*Checkr* bogs. NormaJean/Jeff/Steven/SpiritWriter
*Checkr* NBpM. "NaBloPoMo#5
*Checkr* ytBL. "I feel you linger in the air" ep. 12 finale.
It's based on the novel "Violet Rain". https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=0xKba-76atg

4 november - 4 พฤศจิกายน


*Checkv* เที่ยง. 90 degrees.

Pannya left for SiSaket today to attend to family business.

*Checkv* bogs. Evelyn/DLSpirit/Sox
*Checkv* PorP.
*Checkv* ss&s.
*Checkv* chat. P'Rube... went out to eat; ate fish.
*Checkv* foto.
*Checkv* exor. 200/200/250/400 = 1050. 82 degrees. 20:10-20:32
*Checkv* tv25. เกียร์สีขาวกับกาวน์สีฝุ่น Not impressed so far. HS silliness.
*Checkv* NBPM. "NaBloPoMo#4

3 november - 3 พฤศจิกายน


*Checkb* exor. 300/300/300/300 = 1200; zigzagging twixt stations. 81-84 degrees. 09:20-09:50
*Checkb* obsv. haze blocking the horizon; pants falling down; fallen palm frond (not heavy); white (moth?) orchid; Tom in pink with something pink covering her head (hot); new orchid racemes; lichen.
*Checkb* ss&s.
*Checkb* mess. Pan really cleaned the kitchen.
*Checkb* wash. Pan washing 1. clothes and 2. blankets.
*Clock2* 87 degrees. Now 91 at 1:11 pm. Hot day.
*Checkb* Porp. "Nong Prajak (Yellow ducky)
*Checkb* foto. New image here "Pannya and his yellow ducky.
*Checkb* bogs. TJ/Mouse/Elizabeth/Jack
*Checkb* chat. P'Rube, and guy from Korea.
*Check* walk. Kinda.
*Checkb* shop. noodles, soap, bananas...
*Checkb* NBPM. "NaBloPoMo#3
*Checkb* tv31. Last episode of "I feel you linger in the air" *Cry*

2 november - 2 พฤศจิกายน


*Checko* exor. 300/50/150/300 = 800. 81 degrees. 10:09-10:29.
*Checko* ss&s.
*Checko* obsv. leaflets, puddle reflection, sun baking my shoulders, man watering, ladder, man working on transformer.
*Checko* Porp. [147] [148]
*Checko* bogs. Sonali/Judith/Dianne/Lani.
*Checko* chat. P'Rube, young Korean, guy from Dijon.
*Checko* walk. also, walking down 8 flights as electricity was off.
*Checko* rose. red.
*Checko* mrkt. bread, pork, greens.
*Checko* NBPM. "NaBloPoMo#2

1 november - 1 พฤศจิกายน


*Checkg* exor. 150/300/300/250 = 1000. 82 degrees, sunny. Late, 09:43-10:09.
*Checkg* ss&s.
*Checkg* obsv. stiff breeze; blowing leaves; birds on a wire (drongos?); bird carrying long blade (to nest?); sun on my arms.
*Checkg* PorP. ""Apples and Walnuts" O31 40w [134] 'combat'
*Clock2* เที่ยง. 88 degrees at 12:34. Pan got up, took meds, back to bed... *Worry*
*Checkg* walk. ...and then Pan got up and wanted to go to Oshine... so we did. But it's very expensive and I wasn't hungry and he doesn't like it if I sit and don't eat so I left and walked back. Mosque, buns, flowers... Long but very calming walk.
*Checkgr* chat. with P'Rube. We went out to eat. I had fried fish, 79 baht. *Fishg*
*Checkgr* bogs. Mike/Sandra/Richard
*Checkgr* NBPM. "November ... I'll try to remember. NaBloPoMo#1

To YCC: "It always bothers me that nationalistic maps don't understand that weather doesn't care about human constructs. I grew up in a border town. The other side had the same weather. Plus, most of the weather hit them before it hit us... Myopia isn't a virtue."

Merit Badge in I Love WdC
[Click For More Info]

This badge is given for your immense contributions.
I Love WdC


31 oktober - 31 ตุลาคม


*Checkp* exor. 300/300/300/500 = 1400. 75 degrees. Early? 07:49-08:22.
*Checkp* obsv. sound of whisk brooms, bird-chirp; puddles; fairly calm... then a breeze. Overcast.
*Checkp* ss&s.
*Clock* เที่ยง. 84 degrees, partly cloudy.
*Checkp* chat. P'Rube.
*Checkp* foto. Chinese center.

Commented at YCC: "Unfortunately, this is how White Christian Nationalism is being marketed. And Americans are gullible. Personally, I find nothing funny about mockery. Those of us on the "pest-extermination" check-list need to be concerned." and "He had someone read them to him? En serio... he can read; but, like many Americans, he [DJT] chooses not to. I worry more about his warped view of the world that he sees in a mirror."
and "Multi-party works well in Switzerland. In other places it's a constant shuffle of alliances; but, even that is better than the two-party gladiator system Americans are so fondly attached to."

30 oktober - 30 ตุลาคม


*Checky* exor. 200/200/300/300 = 1000. 82 degrees 09:08-09:30 sunny
*Checky* obsv. A flittery of flutterbys dancing in the sunbeams; breeze; loud jet, distant mumbling; loud a/c.
*Checky* ss&s.
*Checky* wash. Pan came home around 8 am. He's not 100% but took the wash down. Unfortunately, not everything got clean. *Sad*
*Clock* เที่ยง. 12:34 90 degrees. 14:50 rain at a slant.
*Checky* bogs. Flick/Stik/Dave
*Checky* walk.
*Checky* shop. cupcakes, bananas, fish, vegetables at Lotus. 2 croissants at Bellinee.
*Checky* PorP. "The Cleansing Will need edit and submission. ""Death comes soon enough" O30 [133] 38w 'courage'
*Checky* ytBL. Feel you linger in the air.

Idea ... Liver-stench: Stacy was a blood-sucker — and proud of it! She could latch on to someone; and, if she was careful... they wouldn't even know it! She'd nibble with her fangs and paw with her needle-like claws. Out with the old and in with the new. She loved the sweetness, the saltiness, the umami of it all. The bitterness didn't bother her. She'd just let it flow through her. She'd draw out blood and ichor let her body take what it wanted. What she injected back would be better by far.

She smelled her prey a mile away. She stifled the urge to spread her wings and hopped on her Vespa instead, dreadlocks flying. The stench was intoxicating. Whatever was wrong was very very wrong. It reeked this side of three-day-old carrion. Holy Helena, she hoped it wasn't halitosis. She wasn't up to badbreath and liplock today. Oh... she'd been there and done that and didn't want to do it again — even knowing that she could, should and would.

She was wearing her red and black checkered frock just in case. She was proud of her profession; she didn't like stains. The laundromat didn't ask questions but they were expensive and pre-soaking and scrubbing by hand was tedious and time-consuming and – she had a party to go to tonight.

She sashayed through town and there... There stood a Man. Buff, tan and beautiful. She smiled. Can I buy you lunch? Direct was always best. Give them no chance to think overly much or mis-construe her intentions. Her mouth had earned the title Miss Understood in 10th grade.

They sat in conversation. His name was Karloff. Stacy always knew how to draw people out and always wore perfume that calmed. She had nicknamed it "Before the Bite" as a private joke. When she told people that some laughed. Some groaned. Some faked shock ... before she sunk her fangs into them.

He opened up about how folks teased him to get a girlfriend. Stacy read the tell-tale signs of the self-imposed closet. Karloff would be tasty. But, he was shy and into guys. Hmm. Not a problem. She offered to give him a hickey in public so the town bullies would back off.

A burly guy gave her the come-on eye. She gave him a stink eye. He started to snicker. Stacy just embraced Karloff in a head-lock and chowed down. A waitress laughed. Someone shouted "get a room". Karloff was bug eyed as she guided him to a back table where she could take her time. She would need time. This case was serious and complicated.

Hepatitus never tasted good. Type A, type B, type C... never good... Karloff's liver was struggling. She sucked harder as her claws dug deeper into his thigh. Good. He did have nice thighs... She sent his blood into her body, told her liver to do its job, and quick. The waitress had a worried look on her face. Karloff was a special shade of pale. But... better than yellow, Stacy thought.

Bad blood removed, good blood transfused, she sighed and gently let Karloff go. The look on his face was serene. He smelled better too.

He shyly smiled. Got a brother? Stacy roared. Heads turned their way. But, Stacy didn't care. She'd done her good deed for the day. She'd be able to report this to the Grand Council. In a hundred more years they might even accept her penance.

To huser:vivacious (Andra): "Social media has become tribal. I often feel the need to add "in my opinion" to make it clear that what I write is my "opinion" and nothing more. I renewed at WdC but I find folks more prickly than previous. Bunnies and unicorns are still the go-to for many. And on TikTok? Outrage and name-calling without any pause to think."

Tried to post to Susan A on YCC: "The American people are divided. Congress is divided. The military has been denied proper reassurance that they matter (Tommy T...). Political games and the naivete and nativism of the last few years... But... this is why people admire autocratic leaders like _____ (five letters). Autocrats act and answer to no one. And the apocalyptic crowd just brings popcorn to the party."

8654

© Copyright 2023 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058268-Week-33-of-the-Year-180