*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058606-Eye-of-the-Needle-and-Mrs-Pollifax
Rated: 18+ · Book · Community · #2257034
Birthday Bash Relay. Excited on Second Place! Now for various WDC contests and activities
#1058606 added November 2, 2023 at 12:48am
Restrictions: None
Eye of the Needle and Mrs. Pollifax
I listened to Ken Follett's EYE OF THE NEEDLE audio book. I'm not usually into spy thrillers but I like Ken Follett, having read some of his a couple of decades ago.

I loved The Of The Needle. The plot, the characters, the research ... extremely well written. I was in the world of the book and stayed with it for a while.

Can't talk of spy thrillers without speaking of my favourite, Mrs. Pollifax. I discovered her in Oct. 2020, listeing to audio books while in lockdown. I've listened to all fourteen books multiple times. My favourite is "Second Thief', followed by "Elusive". The others come down in line, and I don't like "Lion Killer" or "unveiled" as much as the others. I like the character of Mrs. Pollifax a lot. She reminds me of Gallico's Mrs. Harris, whom I adore. (And the same actress plays these two characters in the films! *Smile*)

I spy a thriller! *Wink*



© Copyright 2023 THANKFUL SONALI Now What? (UN: mesonali at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
THANKFUL SONALI Now What? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058606-Eye-of-the-Needle-and-Mrs-Pollifax