*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058840-because-he-was-one-of-the-elemental-technicians-back-then
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #2307118
Nano project
#1058840 added November 18, 2023 at 5:59pm
Restrictions: None
because he was one of the elemental technicians back then
It was several lifetimes ago before the great void rip. The world of Atlantis was vast and had to be layered with the engineering of the elemental-powered kaleidoscope gate. It had the body of a Griffen/ Sphinx, the head of Nunet, and the torso of the pyramidal Lynx. Developed after year 12 when the capital plain became a part of the sub-worlds, and nobody could connect them to each other for commute/ studies.
As each child of the sacred eight Ogdoad was born unless they had no main element their turf was moved away from the center. the firstborn was;

Yecta- giving birth to Space and Life followed by

Drakien- giving birth to Time and Death

Tinwana- gave birth to the first elemental mortals of Water

Etchula- gave birth to the first Earth mortals

Ketchula- gave birth to the first Fire mortals

Nomostis- gave birth to the first Air mortals

Then twelve years passed by as each of the thirty-two sins got removed from them for they were the primordial gods and primordial mortals. If they had flaws their mortals would reflect it. with each year a core was produced with the records of each passing year for documents and research, which led to developing new tech to be deployed the following year. At midnight spring began and ended at six a.m. going into summer, noon started fall then at six p.m. winter began, and at midnight there was a new core to study.
After twelve by one hundred new elements were being born.

Huolongchusu came at the mixing of Earth and Fire making Lava

Stagmitus came at the mixing of Earth and Water making Mud

Gaia came at the mixing of Earth and Air making Nature

Another twelve by one hundred years passed by and the previous provinces had grown to twelve miles by twelve miles with technology being able to send data cores straight to R&D while the bodies of the previous batch of clones were teleported to the recycler also known as Elemental separator.
It removed the elemental mortal from the body and sent it through the gate back to its god. The body would be broken down into its essential parts, memories saved if successful in its life- if not they got destroyed.
Yecta and Drakien shifted through all of them along with the others at eleven: thirty-midnight.

Genjin came at the mixing of Water and Air making Ice.

Aknar came at the mixing of Water and Fire making Steam/ Smoke.

Twelve by one hundred years passed by again marking advancements. By this time the record was twenty-four failures to one hundred mortals, and decreasing with each twenty years. The gates were updated with guardians since some mortals started to get hostile, and failures rose by eight percent.

Yimeir came to be by mixing Fire and Air making Lightning

The civil war of the elementals lasted for, twenty-four by one hundred years causing unsanctioned elements to be born. These ones became known as byproducts and never advanced to civilians, and therefore were used to multiply and be broken down to improve cloning structure making soldier class.

Azuka came to be when Lava and Water mixed creating Metal

Without realizing Yecta had reached the Spacial observatory room, When Thoth found him.Thoth
A letter from your father, we are headed back to our posts and jobs. You on the other hand need to read this and then decide for yourself.

From the look of the doll, four years passed on the planet House of Geb. Making his youngest students sixteen and Azmet twenty. Yecta took the gold-trimmed papyrus and carefully opened it to read in the sacred library of 'El de'ot.

Boast no more so very proudly,
Do not let arrogance come out of your mouth;
For the Lord is a God of knowledge,
And with Him actions are weighed.

He took a seat under the arkrealion lamp and read;

Son you need to forgive the arrogance of the undisciplined warriors, Thoth told me about the House of Geb's issue with the greying. You need to trust your kind more and have faith in not just yourself, but the other gods as well.
the entire univsere is suffering from the greying and you may be correct seeing as Drakien never showed up for this important meeting, at least you stayed here and would have been in front of us sacred eight if not fot that rude draven Norse hammerhead.
© Copyright 2023 azrael2915 (UN: azrael2915 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
azrael2915 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058840-because-he-was-one-of-the-elemental-technicians-back-then