*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058842-that-rude-draven-Norse-hammerhead
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #2307118
Nano project
#1058842 added November 18, 2023 at 6:05pm
Restrictions: None
that rude draven Norse hammerhead
Yecta approached the gate and with yngihjekt(surprise me) the gate glowed and pulled him in, as to judge where he needed to be a scale appeared along with Anubis.

Anubis
Yecta I will weigh your golden scale against my feather of Ma'at and see how best to help your faith grow.

The scale accepted the part of Yecta and the feather, with a mighty thunk the feather side hit launching the dragon scale into a lush forest signifying his faith had to be brought back up by the closest things to the gods. He would have to pass the trials of the ones who evolved from the fallen cast and the archangel descendants to be pointed in the right direction.

The gate closed when Yect appeared in a forest of sinue-fir trees, his reflection in the nearby pool of sweet-smelling crystal clear water showed shoulder-length hair of atum on the body of a barely adult frame and pointed ears with golden-tan skin. The trees reached several feet high with four-foot bases, the bark was a rich green and aburn. Above him, huts and bridges were just above the tenth branches, and the ground was like miniature skate ramp half-tubes with golden grass. Roots reached the water and earthen floor and he could have sworn, he heard whispering

mysterious voice
One of the old,
rooted to both self and universe'
Looking for just an acorn of truth and faith.

Looking around he could see high elves of all ages looking at him when a ladder descended to meet his feet. when he reached the hut level the ladder was pulled up once more.

Elder of the clan
Young one you should not be down there, we've told all the children not to go down there without a guardian.
What brings you here? where is your guardian?

Yecta
What is this world? and where am I? And who are you calling a child?

one of the children around his body's age looked him in the eyes and knew that this one was not from this world or this young, he had to be old or older than the royal family.

Youngling elf
Where do you come from? did that lion bring you here? And what's your world like?

He took a moment to get his thoughts, then introduced himself as Cajeht. The people listened to his words as he answered the kid about where he came from.

Cajeht
I'm from the House of Geb, I'm a teacher there whose faith may not be the best suited. So my father is having me do this traveling thing like some kind of monk. I was made pharaoh by the people and back in my earlier years I had a friend named Pengolodh, he was teaching me how my faith strengthens my magic.

There was an echoing silence when he mentioned that name since it's been many fel winters since he died and returned to the woods. They did say he had on student who was human and not human at the same time, like that human had the soul of an ancient deity not mortal.

Elder
If that is true then you were his last student over a thousand years ago, which would make you Yecta the dragon of life. The maker of life cores, sacred Laur"e Angul'oke, a child of the sacred eight ogdoads. You taught our people faith by work preserves the balance, and we teach that to our younglings. There is a passage from a fallen tomb in the city of Micheal, it might be a small town but it is a testament to time that all our gods and teachings came from the stars.

We now live in a fallen world,
and all creation "groans" under
the consequences of our
sins. The good news is that the Gods
does not intend their worlds to
forever groan.

They explained into the star rise that the tomb itself was long before the elven kind existed, and the last one to go there saw what looked like a skeleton with wings and a ring-like object above its head. The small fire became a little more than a cinder at the center of the huts where food for meals was stored for that day and then got put up in cold magick storage to prevent it from going bad. The tree tops parted with moonlight as howls became louder, he was put with the elder for the night as his guest and once the sun rose would talk more about what to do about his pilgrimage.
The leaves glowed ember brown and ember auburn as dawn approached he knew he would like to head for the city of Micheal as his first stop in learning of the greying's origins and restoring his faith.
The circular valley walls were thirteen feet high with sheer flat surfaces. From the top was a copper red, center sea-green blue, and the bottom was a lime sea green. The city was fifteen blocks by fifteen blocks and circumference of four Alexander libraries to the center, the remains were covered in roots and vines. sea stone buildings as far as the eye could see from the only gate in and out of the city. The gates were two giant flaming swords a double door archway resembling the gates of Eden as he was going to find out before his time on this world was over and he had to go to the next random location. Streets of cobblestone and zinerite minerals, overgrown with seaweeds flowing as if still under water. Four bowl-like tiers separated the levels of residences. Right now he stood in the schooling and governing district 1 according to his chaperone given to him by the elder for cover.

Chaperone
Rember Cajeht, you are Mir-Aina= precious holy one, and you are my charge because you're an orphan not knowing their parents.

Mir-Aina
(this is embarrassing) Yes Cundo.O.Q.
© Copyright 2023 azrael2915 (UN: azrael2915 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
azrael2915 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058842-that-rude-draven-Norse-hammerhead