*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058858-d-4-pt-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Book · Detective · #2306086
One of a group of teens is accused of murder. Will their friendship survive?
#1058858 added November 4, 2023 at 6:12am
Restrictions: None
d 4 pt 4

Supervisory Special Agent Kory Galloway entered the lab. Dr. Solanum was looking at the evidence before her.

“Hey Kory. I think we might have something this time. We got fingerprints in the blood next to the victim’s body and smeared on the back door. The prints belong to a local guy, Darrel Michaels. His file should be in the conference room.”

“I don’t think you called for just that.”

“The note was missing that is part of our unsubs MO, but everything else was there. Also there was on impression in the blood that was the shape of the note.”

“It’s hard to say whether or not this is our unsub unless we have definite proof that a note did exist.”

“I think it could have beeen picked up by either Michaels or Kristin Fisher. We got a cellphone from the kitchen counter and a school bag from by the frontt door that belong to Fisher. We’re still waiting for analysis of the phone. There’s something else that was interesting.”

“What’s that?”

“While examining Rick Hall’s clothes we found traces of blood on the inside of his jacket. Blood traces that match Timothy Karson.”

“The Karson boy was ruled out as being done by our unsub.”

“I think we might have been a little hasty. Karson might have been done by our unsub, or a copycat.”

“Keep me informed on anything else you might find. We may want to go over the Karson case again.”

“We’ve been backed up with getting the bodies and scenes processed from the previous crimess in Michigan.”

“Just do the best you can.”

Galloway was wanting a drink bad. Still, he couldn’t shake the feeling that Jamie’s work was different lately. She seemed slower and less forthcoming. He went to the conference room. Tom
Feerguson was finishing up some written reports.

“Rick Hall was a good kid. On his way to college with a full scholarship ride.” Tom shook his head.

“I’ll take the team over to the school and tallk to students about who Hall’s friends were. Mybe the friends can givee us a reason why someone might want to kill Rick Hall,” said Galloway.




Merry Meet and Blessed Be
then Merry Meet again!

Thank you Ledgerdemain for creating this wonderful signature.
© Copyright 2023 Khola Mousethyme (UN: mousethyme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Khola Mousethyme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058858-d-4-pt-4