*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058907
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fanfiction · #2263987
As a new foot slave to Princess Peach, Toadette's life is taken for a hectic, erotic ride.
#1058907 added November 5, 2023 at 12:45am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 53 - Rubbing the Feet of a Menace
With some sunlight still on the Thursday horizon, Minh T. and I lay by the hotel pool. We were sort of in our own area, at a very obscure angle where nobody could see us easily. And so, my best friend had the perfect opportunity to taste my sweaty feet. Very smelly too, another reason we wanted to stay out of sight. Last thing we needed was someone passing out. All that running around this morning had made them as slippery as butter and as noxious as onions.

Yet here Minh T. was, licking away without a care in the world.

“This is the kind of relief I want after jobs like this,” she said with my toes in her mouth.

“We should take a dip in the pool sometime, but totally. I feel I’m owed a full body massage at this point.”

“So, big sister Toadette, what are we gonna do about little brother?”

I groaned, trying to push the matter out of my mind. “Two possibilities: either he forgets today’s events, or he remembers and will end up freaking out.”

“Well, the longer you keep him in the dark, the worse it’ll get.”

“I wish you were really wrong, you know?”

She chuckled, burying her face into both of my soles. “I do too, but let’s not pretend he’s stupid.”

“I know.” I pulled out my phone and punched in the new number Penelope had given me. Once the dial tone stopped, a voice came through on the other end.

“Who’s this, and how did you get my private line? Ten seconds before I have you arrested.”

“Thought you needed permission from the Mushroom Kingdom to conduct an arrest here.”

“That sarcasm… You know, nobody gets away talking to me in that tone, Toadette.”

“I am,” I spoke with a grin. “What? Were you gonna send your new Shy Guy army to arrest me personally? Could they even?”

“You’d be surprised. Importing a military’s way easier than building one from scratch. We’ve seen a lot less…” Princess Daisy paused. “I’m in bed, what are you calling for? I know it can’t just be some casual chat. Unless you’re fiending for my feet.”

I gulped. “Well…”

“You been thinking about sucking my toes?”

“I… You have open spots in your country’s tennis teams, right?”

“I don’t think tennis is a Toad’s sport considering your guys’ thin arms.”

I scoffed. “Rude! I’ve got a girl you might wanna add. Younger, bit of an ego, you two would get along nicely.”

“You could’ve just sent her.”

“She’s broke, and we’re all in a dangerous situation right now. We need her there as soon as possible.”

“We don’t get paid to extract citizens into our land, Toadette.” Daisy yawned, her phone rustling against her clothing. “Peach would fine us big-time if we’re caught for that. She’s gotta come here.”

“What if you came to the Star Festival and left with her?”

“And have Peach whine about me stealing the attention from her? I’d rather stick a cactus up my—”

“Please?” I started to sound more whiny. “Please? Don’t you wanna try me out again?”

“Mmmmmmm…” Daisy mumbled something unintelligible. And the call ended. Well, no sign on if that mission was going anywhere. Maybe if I got lucky, she’d call me when she was wide awake. Or not. With that out the way, I squirmed back in my chair, now rubbing my hands as Minh T. caressed the tops of my feet. Forget about my current tongue endurance. Hers was something I needed to take notes from. It seemed like she could go on for days at a time, her tongue never getting tired or dry.

I breathed harder as she licked along my arches. There was something about that spot that forced me to grip the arms of my chair, and I let out a sigh of both confusion and satisfaction. If having your feet licked could get you drunk, then I was already in that tipsy stage. World spinning…

Ooh… Now she was licking around my big toe… Sucking on my heel… Really curving her tongue around my smaller toes…

“Least I’m the first to taste these sweaty beauties all day,” she moaned. “Taxi ride was driving me crazy, being able to smell ‘em but not sniff ‘em.”

“I still can’t decide if it’s cute you’ve liked me like this since we were young, or if it’s creepy.”

“¿Por qué no los dos?" The bottom of her tongue tickled the ball of my foot, causing my toes to flex uncontrollably. Seizing the opportunity, Minh T. gobbled my toes as they wiggled in her wide mouth. And having come out of my sneakers, they weren’t the cleanest in the world. All the heat had caused sock fuzz to cling to to my feet. But for Minh T., this was like sprinkling seasoning all over chicken. Every time a bit of fuzz stuck to her lower lip, she’d giggle and slurp it up. And hey, it wasn’t a toe jam infection, so it wasn’t sickening either.



“Minh T., your tongue…” I gritted my teeth, forced to gasp and groan as Minh T. nibbled on my tiniest toe.

Covering up my joy took a great deal of effort. When I wasn’t looking at my phone and browsing the pixelated gallery, I was staring at the beautiful sunset past Minh T.’s head. That was one thing Mushroom City still had—its sunsets were stunning to gaze into. All in all, this was the most pleasant moment I’d had since the Scapelli drama.

This rich hotel in front of me, a bottle of sparkling water, Minh T. fondling my feet, Captain Toad’s chest, a vivid evening sky—

“Why do you people keep sneaking up on me!?” I tucked my knees into my chest, the saliva preventing my feet from staying still.

Captain Toad wiped the dripping water from his cap. It was like he was happy to have it instead glisten against his flat chest. Didn’t he have stuff to do today? When did he have time to take a splash, and how did neither of us see him?

“You’re a fun person to be around, Toadette.” He pointed to Minh T. “Every hour I spend with you, I’m finding out something new about you or her.”

Minh T. immediately pounced to cover his mouth. Apparently she’d forgotten that he could react faster than us, and she ended up falling face first into one of my sneakers. With a shrug, Captain Toad sat next to my feet, rubbing his…

He was barefoot.

He gave Minh T.’s butt a push with his right foot. “Sucks ass but I’m glad to know my suspicions of you being a foot faggot were true all along. Now the whole sleeping at the end of a bed thing makes total sense.”

“I’m quirky,” she huffed, taking a big whiff of my toxic shoe odour.

“Translation: I’m a freak who sucks toes despite it being sick. Don’t romanticise it.”

She scoffed. “I’m a freak?”

I kicked his side. “Get the stick out your ass! If she could get rid of that, don’t you think she would?”

Minh T. stood up, my shoe falling off her face after a second of being stuck. But why did she look so calm? She should’ve been more upset, not smiling.

Her voice deepened. “Toadette, Mr Please-Peg-Me here can’t get the stick out his ass if he tried…”

“What?”

“Well, well, if liking feet makes me the ugliest faggot in the world, I guess no one’s gonna be able to satisfy you when you go from captain to private. You know what I mean.”

He clenched his fists. “No, I don’t!”

“The stick only goes deeper,” she chuckled, wagging her middle finger.

I stared blankly. Seriously, what the hell was either of them talking about? Private? Like private parts? None of this made any sense. And the back-and-forth went on for another half minute before I set my foot down.

“We had the worst morning, and the first thing you two do is start arguing? Really?”

“So, now two people know about just one of your secret desires.” Minh T. grabbed Captain Toad’s wrist. “If you wanna keep it that way, you’re gonna keep your lips zipped about my dirty secret. Right?”

“…”

“And by the way, now that we’re both out the closet, you’re totally gonna let me play with your feet, aren’t you? Unless you can live without having your back door—”

“Yes, I was gonna keep your thing secret anyway!”

Minh T. blinked. “Oh.”

He threw his head back. “I should’ve just walked away when I had the chance. I can’t handle a mouthful of bugs, especially not when they crawled from between your gross…” Now his hands covered his mouth.

“I was exploring a humid jungle that day.” Her voice returned to its high pitch. “You’re gonna get used to sucking foot filth, but it ain’t gonna have bugs or nothing like that. A little salt ‘n’ toe jam ain’t ever killed anybody.”

“Remember that when you attend my burial.” Captain Toad turned to me and scratched the tops of my feet. “Now we gotta make you one of us. What’s your turn-on, Toadette?”

“I like manly men. Which you are not. That’s all.”

“Bullshit.” He continued to rub my feet while staring at my face. Was he trying to gauge my reaction? Heh, I wasn’t gullible. I could keep a poker face no matter what tricks he pulled. But he was determined, and now he wiggled his fingers under my arches as they were flat on the chair. “You think I forgot how you asked me if I’d smell your sweaty feet? You know, right before I chugged down your milk?”

I gasped, stumbling over my next words. “T-That was a hypothetical!”

“Toadette?” Minh T. cocked her head.

“Nobody who doesn’t want her feet sniffed would ask that, even hypothetically.”

“I’m that girl.”

“You’re the girl hired to be Her Highness’ foot slave, yes? Almost every day has brought you into contact with feet. Obviously you’re comfortable running your tongue on Minh T.’s taste-destroyers. And what was she doing to you not five minutes ago?” He mockingly blew hot air over my wet toes. “You two seem more similar than you think.”

“We’re really not.”

He chuckled, sticking his leg in the air. “Yeah, you are.”

“No. I am not into feet. I…” This asshole was getting me red for the wrong reasons. “I AM NOT INTO FEET! QUIT LAUGHING AT ME BEFORE I SHOVE MINE DOWN YOUR SLICK THROAT!”

“Rawr! That cute aggressiveness sends chills down my spine.” He dusted his hands, rising from the chair. “Well, if you don’t have a foot fetish, then you should have no issue helping me out.”

“Yeah, I have no problem stomping your dick to pieces.”

“You wouldn’t kill the dick you’re dying to suck. That’s for later though.”

After walking some distance, he motioned for Minh T. and me to follow. As much as I didn’t want to, I found myself at his room door.

“I’m not looking for much, Toadette,” he said, ushering us into the room, albeit at a slower speed than normal. It was identical to ours, only with more guard equipment instead of female clothing. “Soon as I’m out the shower, you’re gonna rub my feet. Every part of me’s sore, but especially—”

Minh T. froze. “You won’t give us the same treatment?”

“She ate a Life Shroom, and you’re looking good. If anyone deserves a massage, it’s me.”

It didn’t make a difference to me. “Pssh… And here I thought you were gonna give me a an actual challenge.”

He stuck a finger up. “I can be sweet when I’m in the mood. Ooh, I’ll be even nicer. You should know what while your hands are on my feet, I’ll have my eyes on you. So now you won’t be surprised when I catch you slipping up.”

“Get ready to look like an even bigger idiot than you already are.”

His time in the shower gave me time to mentally prepare myself. Without anything to distract me, I’d have to remove all signs that I was interested in rubbing his feet. The blush was the most important. If he saw my face glowing, he’d know there was an intense emotion going on inside me, and it probably wasn’t hatred.

When he came out, any foul odour was covered by a layer of what I could only guess was cologne. I expected his clothes to have some camo pattern though, not a loose T-shirt with baggy sweatpants.

“Get ready!” He knocked me off my feet in his dash to jump onto the bed. Ugh, such a kid! All he was missing was a pile of stuffed animals to dive into. As he propped himself up against the pillows, he made sure his feet were as close to the end of the bed as they could reach. But he’d stopped when he’d realised he’d been too short to dangle them off the mattress. “Guess you gotta hop up here, too.”

“Good. I’ll make myself comfy.” My words were tough, but my insides were trembling. Sitting on the bed meant his feet would be closer to my crotch. And even if I were to lie in an awkward position, they’d be too close to my chest for comfort. Add one more point to the difficulty meter.



He patted the spot next to him. “Minh T.”

No! That was not part of our agreement! He was doing everything in his power to make me nervous!

“Sure you want this? ‘Cause I’m real stinky right now,” she said, pointing at her dirty cap.

“Not like we have to wash the sheets; let housekeeping do their fucking job.” He grabbed her arm as soon as she was within reach. “While Toadette gets off to me, open your mouth.”

I refused to get off to him like this. And ew… His wanting to taste her meant I ended up with four feet in front of me. One pair clean, the other dirty and sweaty. Since Minh T.’s feet were so dirty, maybe I could ignore them a little. After all, brushing dirt out from between my teeth wasn’t my idea of a good night. But their shape, that curvature, I couldn’t resist looking. Why did she have to wiggle her toes so slowly and hypnotically?

Captain Toad began to stroke her hair and leaned in for a kiss. Minh T. gave him a peck right on the mouth. Their lips eventually locked, resulting in a series of moans. As she opened her mouth and let her tongue flick against Captain Toad’s lips, the loudest moans came from the sex-obsessed Toad.

Which one? Who cares?

I didn’t need to pay attention to their animalistic, disgusting tongue-kissing. Without a command, I began the foot massage. And since I had more experience under my belt now, I could guarantee it wouldn’t be bad in the slightest. I wrapped my hands around Captain Toad’s right foot. My teeth were grinding into my lips, determined to not let any suspicious sounds escape from this mouth. Luckily, his feet were too dry to get me wet. But while an advantage at first, it soon became clear that I couldn’t make this a satisfying massage without a moisturiser.

“You couldn’t have given me some lotion to work with?” I asked, raising my voice above the intense clash of tongues.

POP!

He pulled his mouth out of Minh T.’s . “Bathroom.” And just like that, he was sucked back into her.

In the still-steamy bathroom, I snatched a red bottle. When I squirted the contents on my finger, it smelt exactly like that menace. That cologne-like odour. The label said ‘Swagger’, how appropriate.

The lotion was also thinner than expected. It took a lot of squeezing to get a decent amount into my palms. When they were white enough, I clapped and rubbed my hands together. Game plan: I’d finish the right foot first, then the left. And once both were done, I’d be out of here first thing.

With damp hands, my first touches were very delicate. The thumbs met the middle of the foot, on the upper half with the ball. I swallowed hard. I closed my eyes and made small circles. Eventually it was just my left hand doing the work, as my right hand was busy covering my mouth. Biting my lips began to bite into my nerves, and if I sucked them in, I’d look like I my mouth was full of sour candies. NOTHING made me look normal right now, but at least hiding my mouth made me look a wee bit less stupid.

“Are you getting horny down there?”

“No!” Eyes opened and both hands were in use again. Damn it! Was there nothing I could get past him?

For my next technique, I grabbed the right foot with one hand and used the other to do more circles around the centre of the foot. This was slightly lower, though. And instead of using my thumbs, I was shaking things up by using my fist. With this building anger, it was best to use my stress-heavy fist as a part of this massage. Gave my fingers a chance to rest.

But as long as he was trading nasty spit with Minh T., it was a coin flip whether it was more effective or not. Maybe I’d have to try this move on her sometime for a thorough opinion.

After this, I took hold of his heel and massaged the upper half of his foot with my palm. The lotion made it unstable, but it was another reprieve for the digits. I continued with the same technique on the sides of the foot, and in time, my thumbs were back in action. My right hand aimed between the big and second toes, locking the fat one in sort of a hook. From there, I slowly moved my thumb down, applying pressure to the area in between.

Gosh, his toes were so meaty. With their average size, they could slide into my mouth like popcorn chicken.

But when my lips were only inches from the foot, I quickly slammed it onto my lap. And as I looked up at Captain Toad while his tongue was lost inside Minh T., his blue eyes pierced me.

“Yeah, play with those toes,” he teased before Minh T. swallowed his tongue.

Having uttered every curse word in my mind, I pulled back on his four smaller toes. From there, I stroked them repeatedly, like brushing my hair. In fact, the thought of that began to take some of the red out of my face. My cheeks felt less heavy.

Of course! Minh T., had told me that guys only last long when they actively try not to think about sex. As lame as that sounded, it might’ve been the key to leaving this room without soaked pants.

Think of paint, Toadette. Boring, drying paint. Like when Minh T.’s mom made you two paint the fence white, only to have it turn brown again…

Instead of a person, I was now a foot massage machine. I tugged at the toes, pressed my palms against the arch, slid my thumb along the sole, and the movements continued without input. Although my eyes were on his foot, and I could hear the disgusting slobbering (end it already), my mind was somewhere else. I was on planet Don’t-Give-A-Shit.

“Surprisingly, she’s not half bad,” Captain Toad panted on the twentieth break, gulping down Minh T.’s mouth juice.

“Her hands are nice,” Minh T. moaned, “but she’s got a lot to learn before she’s on my level.” Instead of joining me, she pulled up his shirt and grasped his sides. The sound of licking was a loud as ever, but she was too low to be sucking on his nipples. Captain Toad let out a gasp, grabbing Minh T.’s head as she licked around…his stomach.

Okay then.

Was this really what partners did behind closed doors? What was so fun about running your tongue over someone’s dry belly button? That’s something a parent does to their baby as a playful joke. If I was gonna lick any part of a guy, his penis would be the only part. And if I wasn’t in the mood for that, I’d only go for the feet because a little sweat might make them a bit flavourful. And if his toes were plump enough, that might make sucking on them even more engaging than sucking on his single dick. Besides, I could stroke his legs up and down while my tongue…

Captain Toad’s foot was inches from my lips. Wait, both of them!? They were close enough to where his toes left smudges on my glasses. I was sniffing the lotion.

And he was looking straight at me.

“What!?” I frantically dropped the feet, scrambling to rub the tops of them. “You want me to massage or not?”

“I—” He let out a girlish moan, his grip on Minh T. tightening. “I’m feeling really good right now. You jealous?”

“I’m in no rush to have my stomach licked. Weirdos.”

“Says the girl who wants to kiss my feet.”

“You couldn’t make me kiss them if you wanted to.”

He scrunched his painted toes. “Don’t have to. Remember sucking my toe in the tub? Forget if Minh T. wanted it or not; you went on for way longer than you had to.”

I rolled my eyes, squeezing both his heels. With all the lotion soaked into them, they were finally soft. Slippery, but soft. Would be hard to get them in my mouth now, huh? Well, if I just used my teeth to lock them in place, they wouldn’t be able to wriggle past my lips.

…Could my face just turn white again?

It wasn’t enough that his feet were on my lap. He was also curling his toes. They’d fold inwards, move backwards and then move forwards. Ugh, I so didn’t need a reminder of how plumpy they looked. My pussy was breathing heavily. My grip on a single foot was worsening as the clock ticked, and Captain Toad deliberately tried to get a reaction from me. Spreading his toes, pointing his big toe as if to coax me to suck on it… These distractions made it so it took all my conscious strength to apply any sort of pressure.

Again, did he want this massage or not?

Minh T. emerged from under the shirt, excited and… Know what? She could rub her nipples through her shirt and bra all she wanted at this point.

“Well, your feet smell a lot fresher than they did before,” she sighed, giving Captain Toad’s resting foot a sniff. “But what’cha gonna do ‘bout it?”

“Things can’t ever be easy with you.” He absorbed her weight as she crawled on top of him (bring her feet back into my view). “You’re already crazy for liking feet, and on top of that, you can’t even take them clean?”

As if Minh T. knew the effect she was having on me, she clapped her upside-down feet together multiple times. And on the fifth clap, she rubbed them together. Remember learning about friction for the first time in school, and you’d rub your hands so hard to see how much heat you could make? Well lo and behold, Minh T. was about to start a blaze with her dirty-ass feet rubbing together. A mix of scraping and sloshing was ringing through my head, and my ability to breathe calmly was cut.

Not to mention the smell… Was she trying to give my feet a run for their money? The scent wafted up into my nose, and every time I exhaled it, a part of me felt like it was dying. Aw… Why couldn’t I just rub my nose on her foot? This was so unfair!

“It’s not that I don’t like them clean. It’s just that I really love them being grimy. Maybe ‘cause I grew up getting dirty all the time. Maybe ‘cause the natural foot stink is more intoxicatingly enchanting than roses or daisies. Does it really matter why I like them? Dirty feet, smelly feet, sweaty, greasy, vinegary, buttery, cheesy feet with extra cheese… Those are all treats.

“And now that I don’t gotta worry about you leaking my kinky secret, ooh baby, your feet smell amazing when they’re ripe out the boots. I’d make out with ‘em for hours without a break, Toad…”

“Should I be appreciative or scared?”

“Yes.”

Slurp…

Minh T. turned her head back. Keeping my eyes on the feet before me, I silently swallowed the dirty sweat. It tasted bitter, but damn it, at this point it was better than nothing.

She gave me a confused expression before quickly returning to Tongue Thrusting Land. At the same time, my heart was ready to burst out my chest. I had to smell Captain Toad’s feet! Not this fresh scent, either. If I didn’t get something more raw to satisfy myself, I’d be tossing and turning all night. But how could I get my hands on anything? As I squirted lotion directly onto his soles and toes, I wondered what my next move would be.

During the rest of the massage, I took my chances and gave Minh T.’s feet faint whiffs. Nothing that she should’ve been able to detect. I’d simply inch my body closer to this wall of feet, then act as if I was leaning in to observe Captain Toad’s with more detail. And whenever Minh T.’s grimy toes came a hair’s inch within tickling my nostrils, I’d let my lungs do the rest of the work.

Dirty or clean, this smell was always unique to her. Had I not been in this situation, I’d have a wide grin on my face.

After a few more minutes of squeezing all my fingers between his toes, and eliciting more genuine moans from him than I expected, I hopped off the bed.

“I’d like to pay more attention to my own feet tonight, thank you.”

“Gonna lick yourself like a cat?”

“Not listening.” I set the lotion on the sink, only for it to hit the ground. Once I picked it up again, I caught a glimmer out the corner of my eye. Hmm…

I came out the bathroom with a stiff towel over my hands. Minh T. gave Captain Toad another kiss, then headed for the door. She lifted her foot back, giggling.

“I’m gonna teach you how to give my feet some GOOD head, alright?”

“Don’t wait up for me.”

Before I could leave, he stepped in front of me. My grip on the towel tightened.

“What do you want now? I’m tired, I rubbed your putrid feet, I really have to—”

“Learn how to make a better poker face?”

Pout time. Intense pout time.

“How’d Minh T.’s foot taste? Like garbage? Like shit? Or was it as magical as she’d describe it, something like a licking an extra-stuffed crisply-baked pizza?”

“…”

I only looked down at his feet, his painted toenails flirting with me. The way they glistened against the lamp lights…

“Seems you’re still flip-flopping if you’re into this or not, so I’ll be a good boy for once and not tell the confirmed foot freak. You do that on your own time.” He stepped closer. “And by the by…”

As his lips started to close the gap between mine, I tilted my head. Immediately, he stopped. But then, just as I turned…

SMOOCH!

Right on my cheek. Oh boy, a boy just fucking kissed me. Who wasn’t my brother. I… I wasn’t angry, but I sure was breathing like I was. His lips were only there for a second, and yet it still burnt.

With a grin, Captain Toad rubbed his foot on my shoe. “If you’re ever too horny to work right, I’ll consider indulging in your gross possible fetish.” He licked his lips. “May think I’m dumb, but I’m smart enough to know not to turn down a sexy Toad like you.”

…He called me sexy.

Once I was in our own hotel room, I slumped against the side of the bed. Minh T. was already undressing herself, down to having her shaven pussy a short distance from me. While she went on and on about the things she wanted to do to Captain Toad, I replayed those last few moments in my head. Wow… He invited me to do what I wanted to him, he made himself the first real guy to kiss me (cheek, but still), and he thought I was sexy.

Me? Sexy? My brain was trying to divide by zero.

“Hope my foot didn’t numb your tongue back there.” Minh T. hovered her sweaty foot above my face. “Did you like it?”

I shrugged, eyes pointed at my twitching fingers. “Just wanted you to feel extra good.”

“Aw. But don’t do it if it makes you uncomfortable, ‘kay?”

I nodded slowly. And once her butt was in that bathroom, but especially when the sound of the bathtub running could be heard, the towel hit the floor.

Sniff, sniff, sniff! SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIF! SNIFF!!

“Oh my gosh, that’s so fucking nice…”

This warm smell did not disappoint! Nowhere near as fatal as his boots, yet strong enough to make me wanna burst down that door and suck his toes. Oooh… If Captain Toad could continue to let his foot essence take hold of these maid flats, I’d be a very happy Toad. Curling into a ball, I’d suffocate myself with this sweaty atmosphere until Minh T.’s wet feet hit the tile.

And since she never slept on the correct part of the bed, the girl had no way of knowing I had his flats under my pillows. Sniffing her knocked-out fresh feet and going back to Captain Toad’s day-old shoes made my night incredible. After one of the roughest mornings since taking this job, this was the perfect ending to my day.
© Copyright 2023 VanillaSoftArt (UN: vanillasoftart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
VanillaSoftArt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058907