*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059089
Rated: ASR · Book · Fantasy · #2306874
Their character William Foxington finds out how much he loves to grow
#1059089 added January 30, 2024 at 2:11pm
Restrictions: None
The Tail
Will had his job as a demolition expert on the weekdays. On Monday morning, he realized his normally bushy tail was now a long, as well as very flexible, dragon one. He couldn't do anything to hide it & honestly wasn't even sure he wanted to. After arriving at work, he got plenty of open mouth stares from his co-workers, which he totally expected. What he didn't expect was that it was for it to become very useful. It was the day his team was to begin taking down a skyscraper's iron skeleton. It was lunch break and he had just sat down next to his raccoon friend Sue on the upper platforms when she knocked her lunch off. Quick as a flash he nabbed it with his tail. Similar uses appeared all week such as carrying extra gear. Of course he also tried to grow as Yani suggested, but he didn't have much success. He tried visualizing the result, then the process. He tried stretching his body and focusing his thoughts on how various parts of his body felt. Nothing seemed to work.
© Copyright 2024 Massive Friendly Derg (UN: dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Massive Friendly Derg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059089