*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059238-Self-view
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #2307118
Nano project
#1059238 added November 18, 2023 at 6:13pm
Restrictions: None
Self-view
The forest was thick as Yecta moved seeing his claws before him trying to keep himself steady just for it to pass through. whereas the buildings seemed to go on forever as Chajet sat down for a moment just to be back at the oasis with his class. Above the stone walls of reality, the Lord of Life giving powers flew around watching as this golden dragon god was struggling with the truth while the old man couldn't let go of his students, but where was the kid?
The plateau rose above the forest floor with a city that glowed, as the kid heard,

mysterious voice
One of the old,
rooted to both self and universe'
Looking for just an acorn of truth and faith.

Mir-Aina
that voice again, who are you?

mysterious voice
climb and know, even though you have been here before.

Self-view
the stars shifted as the three planets kept changing while the fourth one was in flux. astroids flew past an endless sea of nothing an abyss of fates that ebbed and flowed. The first was a gold dragon planet currently in view of a wide circular forest surrounded by different coloured sphorinxs with a single word on each head, the god would have to face his past, the second was of a middle-aged man in an oasis with students who would be dead by his return, and the third of an elven child- an innocent world looking at what could only be Jerico but how can that be? Currently being viewed was the lost god. what could this mean is what went through the mind of the cosmic form.
The gold dragon planet changed and glowed as Yecta came to realize why he needed to hold back power and why his faith was the way it was.
© Copyright 2023 azrael2915 (UN: azrael2915 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
azrael2915 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059238-Self-view