*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058989-From
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #2307118
Nano project
#1058989 added November 18, 2023 at 6:07pm
Restrictions: None
From
From there they traveled to the visitor registration to get pass IDs by the law, and then it was down to the second tier home of the merchant and middle class. Shops lined the central corridor with only what could be assumed to be pheasant on the air. Stones here had a dark blue to them making you think that this was built over an old temple or shrine. Guard houses lid the barrier between this tier and the next which was the poor and servants' quarters, even though they counted them as the same since they had to be able to buy a market stand for fifty qurtsilvers=one hundred dollars US per five dollars, just to advance to a better spot in the city or forever be at beck and call. Here the sun was barely shown due to the depth they sat at was considered to be as high as the lower three stories of Lady Liberty under the Atlantic with just her torch above water. What looked like a guard that should have been outside a palace approached them. There was a dome the size of an Olympic pool, He placed his hand on the dome with a slight shock, even though his hand went through with a few fingers.

Royal Guard
hmm.. he does seem special if he can get just his hand in there, most aren't that in tune with magic at his age. Passes please, I must verify clearance. Education trip hu, know that I'm not responsible for your safety, you are on your own there. The barrier glowed and a door opened allowing them to pass, the buildings here didn't have any greenery on them but did have wear and tear. some had their roofs caved in, some were just the ruble and outline of the building's design. there was water here and there from several decades ago. One building said,

Pengolodh
Yecta must listen to the voices of the past. just close your eyes, should you seek guidance.

HE shut his eyes and heard the stale wind and earth beneath him groan at his presence.

Children's voice
mist rolls through the night, and bluish-green flickers bright.
the dragon's tail lights the way,
beware of the yellow eyes that pull away.

As he opened his eyes, the buildings started to vanish into the woods, and a thick fog rolled through the trees as ghostly lights came into view. Ghastly bluish-green lights scattered revealing some kind of stone maze.

As the chaperone looked back he saw where they entered was no longer there and an Old elven elder stood before him.

Pengolodh
This is his trail, one that he must walk alone.
© Copyright 2023 azrael2915 (UN: azrael2915 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
azrael2915 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058989-From