*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059335-If-not-now-when-Right-now-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Educational · #2307562
Insights on keeping our balance ⚖️ in an unbalanced world. Even Seagull won't stand up
#1059335 added November 11, 2023 at 8:41pm
Restrictions: None
If not now when? Right now 😁!
I'm exhausted but full of energy somewhere inside my soul ❣️! Every day has gotten better since I started writing this crazy ole blog! People are jumping into my realm of existence and it really feels great 😃👍!
I'm still learning how to tag people here and there would be a long list of names!!! Hey I just got the entry thing down for Andres! Lol
I got a lot done today, a shower and washed out the kitties 😻 box.
That's a chore and a half! I scoop it every morning ( Maxy starts staring me down once I get my first cup of coffee 🥱☕. If I don't start soaking the cat bowl and plate she claws the couch. A very big no no. I'm drinking as I'm getting her and MoJo fed.
Then Maxy gets brushed and waits for me to wake up enough to scoop the 💩!
Once a week I take the litter out, wash the box (it's a pain in the butt because of all the ridges in it!) Then dry and fill!
Takes an hour to do it.
I made dinner (a rarity) made potato Knishes. Last time was better but still edible!
Got some great feedback here and on the Spondylitis site. Those suggestions and hearts hugs really help me so much. And doing it for others means a lot too. I was entered in a raffle and just saw WOW. Good kind souls rock!
As I wrote tonight, in last night comments. I'm more thinking about writing about my experience with the Children of God. I started doing research on it like when it started and when I joined ( 1975) they had been trying to get me interested in their " Poor boy club for 2 years. This is when I worked in Greenwich Village NYC.
They say write ✍️ about what you know, and boy I look back and have lived many lives!
Note to Wordsmitty yes you spelled it right in your blog entry. I meant to comment that day you wrote about your trip to NY. I still will! It was an awesome writing of where I grew up. It was like going home again!
Anyway y'all if I expect to make it to the monkey 🐒 bar gotta get going!
Oh yeah we have to go to Walmart tomorrow ugh!
Lol NABLOPOMO hug's to all 🥰🤗

© Copyright 2023 dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059335-If-not-now-when-Right-now-