*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059279-Nov-10th-entry--Proud-sponsor-of-Andre-The-Monkey-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Educational · #2307562
Insights on keeping our balance ⚖ïļ in an unbalanced world. Even Seagull won't stand up
#1059279 added November 10, 2023 at 8:50pm
Restrictions: None
Nov 10th entry Proud sponsor of Andre The Monkey 😁🍌
Hi there everyone 👋, Thanks for your awesome response in yesterday's blog comment s 😁. This morning 🌄 I read em and groggy ole me had a big a s s smile on my face!!! It really meant so much to me to hear your thoughts and perspective of my lil ole blog!
Excuse me if I didn't send ya an email, I wanted to. We had a trip to the laundrymat early! We left at 8:30 only to find we needed laundry soap ðŸŦ§. Then to Walmart 10 miles away. She's having a hard time seeing and these stupid transactions lenses suck. They never get clear so your always wearing sun glasses ðŸ•ķïļ.
Anyway after that spent the afternoon putting away the laundry and working on organizing my closet, so had a place to put it! It still is a mess. The weather keeps going back and forth, so we need clothes for chilly, warm and warmer ðŸ˜Đ ugh!
Watched some of the horror of the war in Gaza. It's beyond heartbreaking to see. I didn't even feel like lighting my Shabbos candle ðŸ•Ŋïļ. My stance is # Humanity.
Watched the end of How to be a cult leader on Netflix. I learned a lot about those I knew something about. Besides Manson, we lived in San Francisco when the People's Temple went to Guyana and Leo Ryan and others were killed trying to leave. ðŸ˜Đ
We saw it on the news and had walked by people's Temple with our kids in strollers and back packs. For me it also brought back memories of my time with one cult ( they didn't show) The Children of God. I spent a year and half with them and it's a hell of a story. I may write ✍ïļ about it one day. I'm thinking of making a second account here. I've thought about it for years after learning it's allowed. I don't care if you don't get GPS! Lol only a few people I trust here would know it even existed...
Thanks Monkey 🐒ðŸĩ peeps for accepting me into your fold!
Below is what I wrote on the weekly goals page 📃. I'm tired as hell but can't let you or me down, not when we've come so far!!! Having kind ship ⚓ is nothing to take lightly 😜.
Hugs ðŸĪ—ðŸŦ‚ right now âĪïļ to y'all 💋!!
Oh yeah big News 😁 we got our first donation today for $100 bucks from a friend who used to work with my sis a few years ago. We stayed in touch and she helped too, when we fundraised to buy 2 beds last year. It's a big blessing to know there are beautiful souls in the world beyond the evil.
See you in the funny papers!
!!! !!! !!!
Coming here has bloomed into a regular ritual ðŸŒđðŸŠī! It's a sometimes escape from the madness of the outside world and prayers for the many souls 🙏 suffering and passed on.
I find solace and friends here who encourage me with humor and caring especially on days I'm ready to give up on most everything.
I'm meeting so many awesome people and fellow bloggers and we have made good conversations and connections together. I've written every day an entry since Nov 1st, since learning about National Blogging month. Thanks writing. com 😁. You've given me place and purpose to be connected 💖!
This week's mission accomplished 😄!

© Copyright 2023 dlspiritwriter 🙏â˜ŊïļðŸ˜ŧ (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter 🙏â˜ŊïļðŸ˜ŧ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059279-Nov-10th-entry--Proud-sponsor-of-Andre-The-Monkey-