*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059547-14-Halftime-Ballet-studio-connect-Rain-and-more
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Educational · #2307562
Insights on keeping our balance ⚖️ in an unbalanced world. Even Seagull won't stand up
#1059547 added November 15, 2023 at 9:28pm
Restrictions: None
#14 Halftime! Ballet studio connect, Rain and more!
Entry # 15! Wow y'all halfway already!
Today it was raining and cold 🥶! It was a day of blessing too.
My stipend from my studies came and it was a good thing. It used to be for some the last week of the month was tight for money. Now with food going up every week, good luck getting past the middle of the month oye!
So many people we speak to in the stores say the same thing.
Nothing anyone can do ( Brandon Presley came close to defeat Reeves. He would have dropped the 7% food tax)
I got in touch with a Ballet studio in Roanoke and we have been FB Messengering! They have students from 3 to 84! And yes they have Ballet 🩰🩰🌹😎! So I need to start practicing. It will take me awhile to get used to dancing for hour and half.
Last year I started and at first did 15 minutes. Maybe 7 minutes the first time. I wrote it down somewhere here!
Tomorrow have to touch base with Spondylitis losis site. A bunch of people added me to their team and sent hugs.
I'm thankful for all my community friends 🙏😄.
Past couple of days were challenging...
I know everyone is busy writing here and I have Dr tomorrow but will be back to check out my peeps here!
Have a blessed evening ✨🌆!
Chow

© Copyright 2023 dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059547-14-Halftime-Ballet-studio-connect-Rain-and-more