*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059604-Nov--16-NP-visit--not-worth-the-wait-Dude-Im-on-my-own
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Educational · #2307562
Insights on keeping our balance ⚖️ in an unbalanced world. Even Seagull won't stand up
#1059604 added November 16, 2023 at 9:13pm
Restrictions: None
Nov # 16 NP visit ( not worth the wait!) Dude I'm on my own!
Ok y'all of course I'm tired ( not the only one I'm sure 😀!) I thought about missing one entry, but thought about y'all that are part of this too! So it also would screw up the #16 Nov thing 😕!
So let's talk about my day.
I was up super early and only had a small cup of coffee 🥱☕.
I was supposed to fast to take my thyroid blood test.
Appointment was 9:30 and my sister drove me, got there at 9.
By 10 I asked if I could just take test and if nurse could see me great, if not also great 😃!
They called me in did my weight BP. First time since I left Oregon it was low! Nurse told me she didn't read my message on app( I thought she did and understood what was going on with me.)
Turns out the staff are over booked and don't have time to read long messages ( 4 paragraphs?) So she said I didn't need to get my blood work done until next month, it looks fine.
And there's no resolution to the fact I'm under medicated and have no idea when my spine will get worse etc. I didn't bother telling her I had been depressed and overwhelmed ( my opening line in the message...) Tried to get counseling to no avail.
She thought it was a good idea we are planning on moving to Virginia. That Mississippi has the worst health care in the country. That caregivers are bound to laws that prevent them from giving people the best care.
So I'm supposed to see her in Dec. I left when I found out didn't need test. I got a message with the date and time if I go. I may reschedule for Jan!
We are going to take kitties for another ride to store tomorrow. It was too cold and rainy yesterday and don't want them to catch colds. I will have to copy some of this and paste to my Spondylitis group, but not tonight! Going to Farmville after I share this! And go to sleep soon after.
Maybe tomorrow or Saturday give the ballet a try! Thanks 😊 for being here with me ❤️🥰☮️☯️🕯️😎

© Copyright 2023 dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059604-Nov--16-NP-visit--not-worth-the-wait-Dude-Im-on-my-own