*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059803-Another-Sixty-Four
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1059803 added November 19, 2023 at 10:43pm
Restrictions: None
Another Sixty-Four
Another Sixty-four


Yesterday, I couldn’t remember how many single paragraphs I did in the first half of my shift at work. Today I marked it with a one/half to show that did thirty-eight single paragraphs. I’m still not sure how many I did yesterday. But I don’t think it was thirty-eight. I think it was thirty-five. I’m not even sure about that.

Unfortunately, it wasn’t a double like it may have been yesterday if I did thirty-two in the first half of my shift. I only ended up doing another twenty-six. That’s not too bad considering I only have about four hours of writing time in the second half of my shifts on the weekend.

The first half of my shift on the weekends I only have about five hours to work on my writing. That’s only one hour less than the second half of my shift. So, I should have gotten about six more single paragraphs written. That would have tied my record if I had done that. At least I think my record for the weekend was seventy.

Whatever I did yesterday and today in the first and second half of my shift doesn’t really matter than much. It’s just something crazy I think about when it comes time to start doing these blog entries. Sometimes I don’t know what to write. So, I think about something like this.

Today wasn’t the same as yesterday regarding the number of scenes I ended up doing. Yesterday, sixteen was the number of scenes I did officially. The unofficial number of scenes I did was eighteen because of a three-part scene twenty-five. Today I did a total of twenty scenes. twelve in the first half and eight in the second half.

Another great day of writing. It sure does look like I’m back. Whatever was wrong with me the last month or two seems to be over with. I just hope that I can keep up this pace. If so, I my get Episode Three, Floating Weapons, done by the sixteenth of December.

After all, the fifteen of December is the last day I will be working at the post I’m working at. I don’t know where I will be working after that. Which means I don’t know if I’m going to be able to any writing at all while at work. It depends on where I work, what shift I work, and if I’m working alone like I am at this post.

I’m hoping that I will be getting a similar post as the one I got new with a few better things. One thing better I’m hoping for is more money per hour. Another thing I’m hoping for is that I will be able to bring my laptop and table to work so I can go back to the way it was with my writing.





© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059803-Another-Sixty-Four