*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059839-Why-do-students-always-leave-things-to-the-last
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2308309
Blog of what I am doing with my work etc
#1059839 added November 20, 2023 at 5:49pm
Restrictions: None
Why do students always leave things to the last?
Oh the joys of teaching. Many a panicked student rushing to get assessments in at the last moment.

So situation normal in that regard. On the writing side of things, Never Verse Book Two is literally writing itself. For those that have read book one, Jessica and Lauren after a fist fight and other altercations have started to work things out between them. Clare has really come into her own and proving pivotal to the story, along with falling in love... I made that sound soppier than it really is, it is cuter than anything. Emma has become very grounded, and Otto is still quite bewildered by the two women. Estelle has popped up again and this time a very strong protagonist... Yet the winds of war are blowing and the death of all they hold dear is fast approaching. *Smile*

I have done very little of note on the Raven Queen other than little notes here and there of what I need to do.

So music? Well this is what is on my playlist right now... enjoy. Audio Slave 'Moth'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr3vznBgr4A

© Copyright 2023 StoneHeart (UN: wexian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StoneHeart has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059839-Why-do-students-always-leave-things-to-the-last