*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059895-My-cat-Bob
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2308309
Blog of what I am doing with my work etc
#1059895 added November 21, 2023 at 12:08pm
Restrictions: None
My cat Bob
Cats, the longer I live with the furry nutbars I cannot but conclude the arrangement is as follows: I provide the home, warmth, pats, food, medical care, and toys and the provide the abuse. Bob decided that last night was the night to play run around the house chasing Moo (Other cat). The bedroom became a racetrack and pitstop. God, I need sleep. Anyway, Bob is a very affectionate cat he is also an A***hole. But most cats are.

So yesterday had my intrepid group of women settling into their new home world, finding love, friendship, and knowledge. Far above the world Ilisa and her copilot have joined with other world ships... all seems quite watchful peace but out beyond the range of their sensor's death is slowly making its way toward them.

In short, I am about to pull the rug out from under the women and neutralize a couple of overpowered characters I need out of the way for a time.

Other than that, it is marking essays and dealing with stressed out students as the academic year here comes to a close.


Song of the day? Hmmm let me see

© Copyright 2023 StoneHeart (UN: wexian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StoneHeart has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059895-My-cat-Bob