*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059893-Elsas-Violin
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#1059893 added November 21, 2023 at 7:13pm
Restrictions: None
Elsa's Violin
Prompt: Use these words in your entry: yeast, time, stars, music, violin, and diamond. Have fun!

------------
Elsa's Violin


Elsa loved to play the violin. Yet, she couldn't give her somewhat dented instrument enough attention, since she had to work in her family's bakery, where the air was always filled with the scent of rising yeast and freshly baked bread.

One evening, when it was Elsa's turn to close the bakery, she noticed an old man with an antique violin standing outside under the stars. As Elsa locked the doors to the bakery, she struck up a conversation with the old man. The old man told her about a diamond hidden in the fabric of time, waiting to be uncovered by a skilled musician.

Then, the old man offered Elsa to play his violin. Excited and intrigued, Elsa took the instrument in her hands, and while her fingers danced across the strings, a melody emerged, echoing through the quiet town. Plus, as if magic, the stars seemed to respond, too, twinkling in rhythm with the music.

As Elsa played this magical violin, a brilliant diamond appeared in the night sky. Only then, under the diamond's radiance, Elsa, saw the crowd surrounding her in awe. She had been so engrossed with playing the violin that, she hadn't noticed the townspeople gathering around her to listen to her music.

Since that night, Elsa's town has been known for its night-time concerts where the melodies of the old man's magical violin intertwined with the twinkling of the stars at night. As to the old man, he was nowhere to be found, but Elsa would never forget him for giving her his violin so she could go on creating a harmony that became woven in the fabric of time.

.

© Copyright 2023 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059893-Elsas-Violin